Windows 10: Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal

Discus and support Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On Friday 17 May PST you can get MiniTool Power Data Recovery - Personal Edition at a reduced price. Our price: $41.40 List price: $69.00 You save:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skylly, May 17, 2019.

1. Skylly
    Skylly Member

Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal

On Friday 17 May PST you can get MiniTool Power Data Recovery - Personal Edition at a reduced price.

Our price: $41.40
    List price: $69.00
    You save: 40%
    MiniTool Power Data Recovery lets anyone, regardless of technical expertise, recover lost data from deletions and damaged/formatted hard drives, optical disks, and external storage.

More Details, and Get The Discount http://dlvr.it/R4swfF

Skylly, May 17, 2019
  2. badrobot Win User

MiniTool Power Data Recovery to the rescue!!!

Just sharing this.
    I made another boo-boo today and deleted 500GB worth of media files (just movies and music). Don't ask me how because that's something nobody wants to do. Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal :)

I don't keep a backup of these files. For me these are disposable files. But it would be nice if there's a way to get them back easily. And luckily, there is.

This is the 3rd time this software has saved me. The MiniTool Power Data recovery. The first one was accidental deletion of an entire partition. The second time was also accidental deletion of big files. Accidental=stupidity for me. But hey, things happen whether you like it or not.

Today I am not recovering a partition but rather "undeleting the 500GB+ of files"..

Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal [​IMG]

It will take probably a few hours before this process gets done.
    So, to avoid stressing out the hard drive (Seagate 2TB external drive) due to heat, I placed 4 USB fans around it.

Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal [​IMG]

To those who are accidentally wiping out their hard drives while testing out Win 10 TP, there is a simple solution and I highly recommend this software. The good thing about this recovery software unlike other software, you can get your files back in the same organized manner you lost them with original filenames and folder tree intact. And the best thing is, I got this software FREE from a Giveaway!

Cheers!

badrobot, Jun 27, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 27, 2019
  4. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal - Similar Threads - Save 40% MiniTool

2. Saved Data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saved Data: When I go to enter information in a blank field on a website in my Edge browser, I get a drop down list of "saved data" from which to make a selection or I can enter something different. Where is this "saved data" saved? I would like to edit it. Thanks...
  3. Handwriting Recognition: Saved Personalization Data for Transfering Handwriting Style

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting Recognition: Saved Personalization Data for Transfering Handwriting Style: Hello, I just reset my PC, and I want to transfer my handwriting recognition so that I don't have to do it all over again. I saved the 'ink' folder from the C/ location: program files > common files > Microsoft shared > ink on an external hard drive, and now I need to know...
  4. Handwriting Recognition: Saved Personalization Data for Transfering Handwriting Style

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handwriting Recognition: Saved Personalization Data for Transfering Handwriting Style: Hello, I just reset my PC, and I want to transfer my handwriting recognition so that I don't have to do it all over again. I saved the 'ink' folder from the C/ location: program files > common files > Microsoft shared > ink on an external hard drive, and now I need to know...
  5. Is Minitool data recovery for android phone any good ?

Is Minitool data recovery for android phone any good ?: I would like to know is it possible to recover a deleted text messages from android phone using some software like Minitool data recovery or does it depend on type of phone and age of it..mine is Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 with Android version 6.0.1. I have tried some but after...
  6. Data lost on my backup drive -Minitool disk recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Data lost on my backup drive -Minitool disk recovery: Lost ~ 1 TB of data on a 2TB drive. *Banghead Tried mini tool partition wizard, 12.3 (free) and it "seems" to scan the disk. Disk Recovery runs for several hours and then crashes. It does show ~ 7-8k files it found. Information on their site says that only Pro has that...
  7. Saving My Personal Data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saving My Personal Data: When my computer dies or shuts down, it wipes everything. This is a new occurrence that's happened within the past three days; I've had my computer for 3-4 years now. My computer shut down on it's own two days ago, and when I turned it back on it had set me back to default...
  8. Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day: Regular backups are the best way to protect your files from loss – whether it's from a hardware failure, ransomware attack, theft, or accidental damage. To mark World Backup Day, which takes place on March 31, MiniTool offered to get MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro for free and...
  9. MiniTool Power Data Recovery to the rescue!!!

MiniTool Power Data Recovery to the rescue!!!: Just sharing this. I made another boo-boo today and deleted 500GB worth of media files (just movies and music). Don't ask me how because that's something nobody wants to do. *Smile I don't keep a backup of these files. For me these are disposable files. But it would be...
  10. Does recovery disk save personal folders and files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does recovery disk save personal folders and files: I got a new windows 10 laptop a few weeks ago and I'm belatedly getting around to creating a system recovery disk on usb. I'm intending to use the standard windows 10 option 'create a recovery drive'. Someone mentioned that among other things this would be useful if I ever...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 40% discount minitool data recovery