Windows 10: Save a copy of my windows user photo ?

Discus and support Save a copy of my windows user photo ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Somewhere inside my Windows 10 PC there is a place where "you" have stored the user photo that appears on startup. I want a copy of that photo for my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cathy Kreis, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Save a copy of my windows user photo ?

Somewhere inside my Windows 10 PC there is a place where "you" have stored the user photo that appears on startup. I want a copy of that photo for my personal use. Please direct me so that I can safely store it in my PC where I can find and use it.

:)

Cathy Kreis, Jun 8, 2019

2. Saving a copy of an edited picture in Photos

Hi Debby,

There are different possible causes as to why the "Save a Copy" feature you have been using in Photos app would stop working normally. This may be related to settings we need to correct or corrupted files. For us to resolve this concern, kindly follow the
    steps below to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• In the Windows search bar type in the word troubleshooting.
    • Once the results show up select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Choose Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the steps.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jun 8, 2019
  3. how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Save a copy of my windows user photo ?

How to copy administrator user account

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to copy the user date and check if it helps.

Note: I suggest to create a new user profile and transfer user data to new account and delete or change the corrupt user profile.

Copy User Data: Follow the below steps to copy files to the new user profile

• Log on as a user other than the user whose profile you are copying files to or from.
    • In Windows Explorer, click View, and Check mark hidden files and folders, uncheck the
      Hide protected operating system files check box, and then click
      OK
    • Locate the C:\Users\Old Username folder, where
      C is the drive on which Windows is installed, and Old Username is the name of the profile you want to copy user data from.
    • Press and hold down the CTRL key while you click each file and subfolder in this folder, except the following files:

• Ntuser.dat

• Ntuser.dat.log

• Ntuser.ini
    • On the Edit menu, click
      Copy
    • Locate the C:\Users\New Username folder, where
      C is the drive on which Windows is installed, and New Username is the name of the user profile that you created in the "Create a New User Profile" section.
    • On the Edit menu, click
      Paste
    • Log off the computer, and then log on as the new user.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Save a copy of my windows user photo ?

1. Save a copy of my windows user photo ? - Similar Threads - Save copy user

2. Microsoft Photos - Can't save trimmed video as a copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos - Can't save trimmed video as a copy: Open a movie file, click edit, trim, save, get annoying invalid and improper message: It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy instead. Checking the Internets doesn't seem to help. Setting owner in advanced tabs with silly...
  3. Copying a photo to a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying a photo to a file: Where do I find the photo on my start-up page and how can I copy the photo to a file to keep so that I am able to use it to send by e-mail if required? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-a-photo-to-a-file/f50a54ed-5571-4981-9c4b-e3f5886b9e39"
  4. photo copies

photo copies: I must have missed an "import, all-new-selected photos" prompt as I now have three copies of every photo on my phone. How do I delete hundreds of copies (done a quick search and will not be buying anything)?...
  5. Saving photos

Saving photos: I have Windows 10. When I try to save photos to "My Pictures" folder, I get an error message. I have full permissions (I believe). I have gone to "pictures" folder, right-clicked for "properties" and unchecked the "read only" box and apply. Still can't save and when I check...
  6. Photos sync/saved in Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos sync/saved in Windows: How can I retrieve my photos in Windows. I updated to Windows 10. My computer gave problems - were very slow and problems with internet (google) connection. I uninstall that version and now al my photos and videos are gone. Folders in which sorted show, but with no content....
  7. Microsoft Photos - Can't save trimmed video as a copy

Microsoft Photos - Can't save trimmed video as a copy: Hi...having trouble with Microsoft Photos. I am running Windows 10. See screenshot for version/build. [ATTACH] I am trying to trim some video clips that I created and imported from my device to this computer with a usb drive. I can view the video clip in MS Photos and trim...
  8. saved photos

saved photos: Where do my camera import photos go when they are saved. ? Also, why are there three sections in the file explorer? I save downloaded pictures from web and each time they go to a differnet file. Why is that?/ *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Photos Not Saving

Photos Not Saving: Hi, I was recently trying to look for a photo I took via the Camera app and could not find it in Libraries. I proceeded on to the Camera app and clicked on the tile in the lower right corner to open my photos. The photo was there but when I clicked onto See all Photos, my...
  10. Saving photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving photos: I really liked MS Photo Editor with previous Windows versions. It easily allowed me to save, edit and compress pictures. As I understand it MS PE is not compatible with Windows 10. I really dislike PHOTOS that came with Windows 10 because in order to save an image I have...