Windows 10: Save alarm sets

Discus and support Save alarm sets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to create and save Alarm sets. I teach elementary school. I use this app to stay on schedule. There are days when the schedule varies. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanDanGuitarMan, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Save alarm sets

Is it possible to create and save Alarm sets. I teach elementary school. I use this app to stay on schedule. There are days when the schedule varies. I currently use my phone for alarms on those days. I'd like to use the app. Unfortunately it takes too long to go through and turn of 13 or more alarms, then activate 13 others (mainly because my work computer is so slow). What I'd like to do is save sets - one for normal days, and others for variations - that I could load as needed. I'm pretty sure there is no such functionality in the app for this, but is there a work around? Perhaps a preference file I can switch out?

:)

DanDanGuitarMan, Feb 8, 2019

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Save alarm sets

Can Windows settings prevent Power On by RTC Alarm from working?

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Fast Startup places the system into Hybrid" S4,

I would suggest you to try making a windows scheduled task to wake the system up instead.

Or follow the steps below.

• Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
    • Use the arrow keys to navigate to Power Management Setup and press the ENTER key.
    • Navigate to Deep Power Off Mode and press ENTER to set it to
      Disabled.
    • Navigate to Power On by RTC Alarm and press ENTER to set it to
      Enabled. Set the interval of the alarm and the time when you want the computer to start up.
    • Press the F10 key to save changes and restart the system.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Save alarm sets

1. Save alarm sets - Similar Threads - Save alarm sets

2. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. Alarm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm: with the windows alarm on the surface pro 6 does it still work if it is shut or in sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/304c8580-7c76-48fd-b713-4842f0c60d0c
  4. Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application

Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application: Hi everyone, I'd like to give the Alarms & Clock application an icon, because right now when I run it, there's an empty square in my task bar. It seems like all the apps built into windows are lacking in icons, and this one is no exception.I made an icon file using an...
  5. Set Up Periodic Alarm Chime

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set Up Periodic Alarm Chime: How can I set up my laptop to run an alarm chime in a time frame of my choosing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-periodic-alarm-chime/824dd4cf-58e4-470f-b67d-ca69e08e037b
  6. How do I set an alarm

How do I set an alarm: How do I set an alarm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-an-alarm/05302c7c-c353-416b-adf3-fd678cdc800f
  7. Alarm

Alarm: If i shot down my pc and then alarm is rang or not? In Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/b3d862b0-d480-4280-9893-dcdd993a4762
  8. Can't set the alarm on Win 10

Can't set the alarm on Win 10: Hi, since a couple of weeks on my Windows 10 Home x64 (ACER Aspire A515-51G, 12gb ram, intel Core i7) I can't set the alarm on Alarms&Clocks, nor I can set the timer. When I hit the "Save" icon (the floppy) it doesn't click and it doesn't work, therefore it doesn't set the...
  9. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.: I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions? 5343
  10. Settings not saved

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Settings not saved: In NVIDIA Control Panel, when I select my settings and click apply every things is OK. The next time I reboot they change. Why are they not being saved? 35460

Users found this page by searching for:

1. save the alarm for me