Windows 10: Save and Save As pop up windows are tiny.

Discus and support Save and Save As pop up windows are tiny. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Save & Save As pop up windows are TINY. Makes for both clutter and frustration trying to find the folder I want to save into. How do I 'enlarge' the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Crystal ABingham, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Save and Save As pop up windows are tiny.

Save & Save As pop up windows are TINY. Makes for both clutter and frustration trying to find the folder I want to save into.

How do I 'enlarge' the window?

Many Thanks

:)

Crystal ABingham, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Sasha100 Win User

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Feb 28, 2020
  3. web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Save and Save As pop up windows are tiny.

Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Save and Save As pop up windows are tiny.

1. Save and Save As pop up windows are tiny. - Similar Threads - Save Save pop

2. Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11: Whenever I try to save or save as my word, excel or Power Bi file it loads for some time and says not responding.However, when I make any changes to existing file and save it not save as it works. I tried every step from internet but not helpful. Please help me with this....
  3. Open File/Save As/Other Pop-up Windows EXTREMELY slow to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open File/Save As/Other Pop-up Windows EXTREMELY slow to load: I've noticed all of a sudden on my Surface Pro 7 that these categories of windows are extremely slow to open. It usually gives a "Not Responding" but if I wait a while it will eventually load. This seems to be happening anytime one of these pop-up windows is opened from ANY...
  4. Tiny Pop Up Window That Won't Maximize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny Pop Up Window That Won't Maximize: I have a Dell laptop which runs on Windows 10. I am trying to download a software program but cannot complete loading the software my computer. I can only get as far as the Installation Manager pop up screen, which when opened only opens to a tiny window size and it won't...
  5. Disable New One Drive "Save this file" Pop Up Window

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable New One Drive "Save this file" Pop Up Window: Hi is there a way to stop the Save To ONE Drive Popup window every time I try to "Save" Or Save To with a Doc" this Popup comes up and says save to One Drive? I don't use One Drive I haven't used it for at least a year. I don't want it and I have deleted every mention of One...
  6. Save Backed up File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save Backed up File: How do I save a backed up file on my desktop to a flash drive in a USB port? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-backed-up-file/b5839709-49a0-4869-84f6-e709b0b7232c"
  7. "Save" opens "Save As" window

"Save" opens "Save As" window: Hi there, I'm working on a new Windows 10 PC and it has a very annoying quirk that I would like to turn off if at all possible: When I choose the "Save" option in any app it doesn't just save the file over the last version as it used to. Instead the "Save As" window opens up...
  8. Disable the save As pop up messages for Notepad applications

Disable the save As pop up messages for Notepad applications: How do i disable the Save as pop up messages that arises when i try to close the notepad application having some unsaved data? Is it possible in windows 10? 111999
  9. Windows 10 pop-up notification settings don't get saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pop-up notification settings don't get saved?: This started today and so far I have only detected it with my IRC client. I have normally all the pop-up notification settings turned off for this software. However, ever since today Windows 10 has been turning the notifications back on and it doesn't seem to save my...
  10. Is there ANY Way to Save a Tiny File to a Restricted Folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there ANY Way to Save a Tiny File to a Restricted Folder?: HELLO ! As you all know, there are some folders in Win10 in which MS disallows any edit (Example:: Normally, you Can't Save a file to folder "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps"). I have a ZERO-byte (Empty) file that I have (for Many Hours) been trying to figure out a way (with...