Windows 10: Save and send - Windows 10

Discus and support Save and send - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I don't seem to be able to save and send a Word document in Windows 10? Has this feature been removed or is there a way to enable it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HollyPhillips1, May 20, 2019.

1. Save and send - Windows 10

Hi there,

I don't seem to be able to save and send a Word document in Windows 10? Has this feature been removed or is there a way to enable it, please? I'm using Outlook for my e-mail.

Thanks,

Holly

:)

HollyPhillips1, May 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Save and send - Windows 10

Delta6326, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Save and send - Windows 10

1. Save and send - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Save send

2. Calendar missing an option "save and don't send"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar missing an option "save and don't send": Hey, I have a client and they don't have an option to "save and don't send" in one of their shared mailbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-missing-an-option-save-and-dont-send/52870d84-d3a8-4b80-8828-b881217c1dbf
  3. Calendar missing an option "save and don't send"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calendar missing an option "save and don't send": Hey, I have a client and they don't have an option to "save and don't send" in one of their shared mailbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-missing-an-option-save-and-dont-send/52870d84-d3a8-4b80-8828-b881217c1dbf
  4. Calendar missing an option "save and don't send"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...: I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients. Using Win11, connected to Samsung S21 5G.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contacts list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and the...
  6. Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...

Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...: I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients. Using Win11, connected to Samsung S21 5G.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contacts list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and the...
  7. how do I send a email i have saved as a draft in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I send a email i have saved as a draft in windows 10: i wrot email and saved them as drafts. When i tried to send them I could not. It did not save the address only the message. When I tried to send them it gave me an error message. Howq do I do this?...
  8. how do I send a email i have saved as a draft in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I send a email i have saved as a draft in windows 10: i wrot email and saved them as drafts. When i tried to send them I could not. It did not save the address only the message. When I tried to send them it gave me an error message. Howq do I do this?...
  9. how do I send a email i have saved as a draft in windows 10

10. Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail

in Browsers and Email
    Sending eMail from an app without saving a "sent" eMail: I had asked this question at the Blue Iris forum (BI does monitoring/recording of security cams) but it might prove useful for users of other apps should this situation apply. When Blue Iris detects motion in one of the monitored security cameras, it eMails an alert with some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save and send in windows 360 outlook