Windows 10: Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING

Discus and support Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try to save a file from whatsapp app or try to upload any type of documents on Chrome, the dialogue box opens and shows not responding error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abhishek Bawa, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING

Whenever I try to save a file from whatsapp app or try to upload any type of documents on Chrome, the dialogue box opens and shows not responding error every time. I didnt have any idea regarding this issue. I tried to restart, shut down and searched internet for this issue, but nothing helps. I think, its a bug in windows 10 as some other users have also posted the same issue. Can you please help me in overcoming this issue or fix this in upcoming update as soon as possible.

:)

Abhishek Bawa, Mar 2, 2020
  2. archz2 Win User

Save-As dialogue box freezes

No, I don't have any mapped drives. My pc is all alone. File Explorer works flawlessly. Its just the save as dialogue box which is causing trouble.

archz2, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Dialogue box duration

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with the dialogue boxes and notifications that are quickly disappearing, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING

No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING

1. Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING - Similar Threads - Save Dialogue Box

2. Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.: I continue to find myself unable to save files, as the Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for a small selection of software.I do not know the exact time and cause of the error, but the only thing I could suggest, is that this resulted from an unexpected system shutdown...
  3. Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.: I continue to find myself unable to save files, as the Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for a small selection of software.I do not know the exact time and cause of the error, but the only thing I could suggest, is that this resulted from an unexpected system shutdown...
  4. Save File Dialogue Box will not appear for MS Apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The save as dialog box won't respond, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The save as dialog box won't respond, but...: So, my computer started having trouble saving files today. Whenever I click "Save as", the dialog box won't respond. However, it only does this with jpg files. When I try to save a Png or gif file, it works without any issues....
  6. The save as dialog box won't respond, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The save as dialog box won't respond, but...: So, my computer started having trouble saving files today. Whenever I click "Save as", the dialog box won't respond. However, it only does this with jpg files. When I try to save a Png or gif file, it works without any issues....
  7. Oversized dialogue boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oversized dialogue boxes: I have a program for embroidery called Generations. It worked fine on my old laptop Windows 10 but the dialogue boxes are too big on my new laptop and I can't reach any controls like OK. How can I reduce the size of these dialogue boxes? [ATTACH]...
  8. save print output as dialogue box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    save print output as dialogue box: Printing emails to pdf's using "microsoft print to pdf" as the printer the next dialogue box after clicking print is "save printout output as" I used to see to be able to select which folder to save to with ability to see other pdf files in the folder. Now I can only...
  9. Dialogue Box Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialogue Box Issue: I am trying to download an update for a game on Origin, but no dialogue box is popping up to ask for permission to download the content so Origin can't update the game. How do I fix this?...
  10. Save-As dialogue box freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Save-As dialogue box freezes: I am using Windows 10 version 1511 (OS Build 10586.753). I'm facing a problem in the "Save as" dialog box. It freezes for 15-20 seconds in every software, be it Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft word, photoshop, etc.What must I do to resolve this issue? 77168