Windows 10: Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10

Discus and support Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everybody, "Save as" stopped working in many of applications (snipping tools, text files, word, paint,...) , i do not get any error or something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HassanJavidnia, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10

Hi everybody,

"Save as" stopped working in many of applications (snipping tools, text files, word, paint,...) , i do not get any error or something when trying to save as, it just closes the program, i could not find any solution in any from, it is not my own laptop, she is a very important customer for us and she is in another state, i do not have access to it physically, i just can remote control her computer,

she is logged in as Administrator

does any one know a solution for this?

:)

HassanJavidnia, Jul 23, 2018

2. Programs Not Responding repeatedly even after resetting Windows 10

My 3-year old Windows 10 Home laptop is repeatedly unresponsive. The open programs will display "Not responding" for 1-2 minutes, then works for a few seconds before the cycle repeats. I've done everything I can think of to try to fix this (full list of what I've done is below) all to no avail.I notice that when this unresponsive state occurs, the "Disk" process in my Task Manager rises to 50%, even though there are just a few processes that are using 0.1 MB/s.I suspect it could be a driver conflict, but I have gone to my Device Manager and don't see any issues flagged. Could anyone suggest what diagnostic steps or diagnostic tools I could use to identify the source of this problem?------------Here is what I have tried:- Shut down my antivirus (Kaspersky)- Shut down Dropbox and OneDrive- Closed my Chrome browser, MS Office programs and all my other programs- Disabled Windows Search- Disabled SuperFetch- Restarted the PC (this takes some 20 minutes when I hit this problem)- Run Chkdsk and repaired drive errors- Reset Windows 10 (fresh install)It worked ok for about a week after I reset Windows 10, but the problem has since returned.

windhoek2010, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 23, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10

1. Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Save does respond

2. Windows 10 not responding to Shut Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not responding to Shut Down: My spare Computer, a small LYNX tablet/laptop running on Window 10 does not respond to Shut Down or Restart and I am having to shutdown by switching off the computer. It will then restart when needed but it takes longer than normal to do so.It is running on Version 22H2...
  3. Windows 10 not responding to Shut Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not responding to Shut Down: My spare Computer, a small LYNX tablet/laptop running on Window 10 does not respond to Shut Down or Restart and I am having to shutdown by switching off the computer. It will then restart when needed but it takes longer than normal to do so.It is running on Version 22H2...
  4. Windows 10 not responding to Shut Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Program refusing to shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program refusing to shut down: Good afternoon,Recently Windows 11 has been installed over Windows 10 on my laptop and unfortunately I am left with a problem whereby I cannot get a photo viewer Breezebrowser to shut down. Also, Windows 11 is not responding to rolling back to Windows 10 or shutting down.I...
  6. Program refusing to shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program refusing to shut down: Good afternoon,Recently Windows 11 has been installed over Windows 10 on my laptop and unfortunately I am left with a problem whereby I cannot get a photo viewer Breezebrowser to shut down. Also, Windows 11 is not responding to rolling back to Windows 10 or shutting down.I...
  7. Shutting Down Doesn’t Fully Shut Down Windows 10 (But Restarting Does)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutting Down Doesn’t Fully Shut Down Windows 10 (But Restarting Does): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/martin_m_n_novy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwclnn/shutting_down_doesnt_fully_shut_down_windows_10/
  8. Programs shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs shutting down: My Windows 10 keeps closing all of my programs and the white Windows 10 box keeps popping up asking to shut down. I can't play anything in VLC for more than 5-10 minutes before it all shuts down. Same with Chrome and other programs. One store said it was a bad harddrive and...
  9. Windows Does Not Shut Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Does Not Shut Down: My windows 10 desktop will not shut down or restart. The machine goes into what I would call a continuous loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-shut-down/e66dbdce-4d7c-4c9e-9119-77e30013e962
  10. Shutting Down Doesn’t Fully Shut Down Windows 10 (But Restarting Does)

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutting Down Doesn’t Fully Shut Down Windows 10 (But Restarting Does): Ok so I'll try to clarify as much as I can. When I ''Shut down'' either I'm holding ''Shift'' or not. It signs out but I can Still hear fan and Power Led is on, even after couple of hours... it can goup to 12... For Shutting it down Completely, I have to hold Power Button...