Windows 10: 'Save As' files don't show up on File Explorer

Discus and support 'Save As' files don't show up on File Explorer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About a month ago, I couldn’t get either the Edge browser or the Windows ‘dashboard’ to come up. I thought the problem must be with Microsoft (Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgeDyke1, Jan 16, 2019.

1. 'Save As' files don't show up on File Explorer

About a month ago, I couldn’t get either the Edge browser or the Windows ‘dashboard’ to come up. I thought the problem must be with Microsoft (Chrome still worked), so I called their tech hotline to get some help.

The guy did solve my problems, but I noticed when I rebooted the computer that the OneDrive icon on the taskbar was no longer there. That’s also when I started having a problem with the ‘Save As’ command. I have a file called ‘Letter’ with a date, salutation, and closing, centered vertically on the page. When I type a letter, I bring up this file and then use ‘Save As’ to give it a different name. But if I use ‘Save As’ now, the file with the new name just seem to disappear and doesn’t show up on the ‘File Explorer’ list. Before this, ‘Save As’ had worked just fine, for years. Everything else on OneDrive still seems to be working OK except for this one thing.

Now here’s the really weird thing: When I went to the actual OneDrive website, OneDrive.com, there were my ‘Save As’ files! So it does work, but the files just don’t show up on ‘File Explorer.’

Can anybody explain this to me and tell me how I can get these saved files to show up on ‘File Explorer’? Thanks.

:)

GeorgeDyke1, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jan 16, 2019
  3. thy1986 Win User
    crysis save file

can anyone send me a complete crysis save file? i cant connect to incrysis don noe why.. and where to i check my save file? something happen to my mission 9 and the computer keep hang there... so i want skip that mission.. thank you in advance

thy1986, Jan 16, 2019
  4. 'Save As' files don't show up on File Explorer

Missing iexplorer.exe in the Window explorer File

-

Just to verify, before I toss out other suggestions.

Have Cortana find

Turn Windows features on or off.

If Internet Explorer is listed check it and click OK.

See if you can create shortcuts and use IE

1. Internet Explorer is in the list and is checked?

2. You do not have iexplore or iexplore.exe files in either of these folders?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer"

"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer"

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

'Save As' files don't show up on File Explorer

1. 'Save As' files don't show up on File Explorer - Similar Threads - 'Save As' files

2. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.: My specific issue is downloaded youtube mp4's and converted to mp3's with "Realplayer Downloader" and "Realplayer Converter" show up in my WMP library but do not show up in file explorer when accessing thru my cutter/joiner program. "Example" I've ripped 10 tracks from the cd...
  3. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.: My specific issue is downloaded youtube mp4's and converted to mp3's with "Realplayer Downloader" and "Realplayer Converter" show up in my WMP library but do not show up in file explorer when accessing thru my cutter/joiner program. "Example" I've ripped 10 tracks from the cd...
  4. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer "save as" folders not showing

File Explorer "save as" folders not showing: Hi Everyone,Not even sure how to ask this question. It' sounds beyond dumb and I've never seen this before......I was working in Photoshop and went to save a file. When the "save as" window opened, the left side folder directory was totally gone – total white space. I have a...
  6. File Explorer "save as" folders not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer "save as" folders not showing: Hi Everyone,Not even sure how to ask this question. It' sounds beyond dumb and I've never seen this before......I was working in Photoshop and went to save a file. When the "save as" window opened, the left side folder directory was totally gone – total white space. I have a...
  7. File Explorer "save as" folders not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Temp files showing up in file explorer

Temp files showing up in file explorer: Hello , I work as an IT for a Cargo Company . Recently some users have reported an issue of temporary files pinned in the file explorer. I tried deleting the temps but it wont let me. I also ran CCleaner and nothing. Have searched the internet but have found no answer to...
  9. Some thumbnails don't show up for saved video files

Some thumbnails don't show up for saved video files: Some thumbnails don't show up for saved video files in file explorer which is very frustrating because i want to know what i'm about to view before i click on it....
  10. Files not showing up with File Explorer

Files not showing up with File Explorer: I open File Explorer to find a file that I knew had been created at the end of March 2019. I went to the location that I was sure I had saved it to. It did not show up. I opened up a separate File Explorer and searched my entire C drive and there were the file that I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saved files do not show up in file explorer