Windows 10: Save As function & screen

Discus and support Save As function & screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; recently i've noticed that when I download any pdf documents from the web, it opens a Save As screen that is in full screen mode with no min/max... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jlozier, Nov 24, 2019.

1. jlozier Win User

Save As function & screen

recently i've noticed that when I download any pdf documents from the web, it opens a Save As screen that is in full screen mode with no min/max function buttons so it covers the document i'm downloading, sometimes i download a lot of documents & can't quite remember which one i'm downloading at that moment & always used to be able to reduce the Save As screen to minimize it & move it around so i could see what i was downloading to name the file accordingly. is this new full screen Save As something that came from an new upgrade??? when i use Save As on my computer in programs, it comes up as a 1/4 screen & i can move it wherever i want, i've been doing this for years & years, tis a puzzlement. any helpful tips would be appreciated, i've exhausted searching Google & Microsoft for answers

:)

jlozier, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Save As function & screen

alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Save As function & screen

1. Save As function & screen - Similar Threads - Save function screen

2. Screen shot not functioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen shot not functioning: My laptop is hp. I haver windows 10 installed. The screen shot suddenly stop working. Could any one help me fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shot-not-functioning/6dcef5e4-f92a-4f17-bb47-c71c389be459
  3. screen saver function

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen saver function: How do I select and put pictures in the screen saver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-function/68e926d8-3f0c-4002-a36d-31ca78fbd701
  4. The 'Save as' function in Photos now automatically saves a copy.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The 'Save as' function in Photos now automatically saves a copy.......: ....to the folder of the original file. e.g. the memory card. I don't want to save it there but am given no choice. This has changed since the last Update. Previously when you went to save an edit to a photo, you were prompted to name the folder you wanted it saved to....
  5. The Saving file area not properly functioning

The Saving file area not properly functioning: While saving any file, the saving area is not showing properly. The names of the folders are not showing and the field to put the name is not showing properly and the field is sqieezed to a narrow line. It happened all at a sudden automatically....
  6. touch screen functionality

touch screen functionality: I have a HP Pavilion laptop with touch screen. This does not work in windows 10. I have been struggling with this issue for the past 3 months and am now fedup. How can I remove windows 10 and go back to windows 8.1 which is far superior....
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen function does not save changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lock Screen function does not save changes: I would like to add the windows app weather to my background so that i can get current updates. Before I implemented the change: I updated the video driver to ensure that system is up to date. Select personalize from settings and select lock screen The current lock...
  8. Saving to PDF function on Windows 10

Saving to PDF function on Windows 10: I need to save over 400 separate files using the save to pdf function in Windows 10. When I do this there is no automatic or suggested filename, the save as box is blank and I need to type in a name manually. Is there any way windows will give it the default name of the...
  9. Saving to PDF function on Windows 10

Saving to PDF function on Windows 10: I need to save over 400 separate files using the save to pdf function in Windows 10. When I do this there is no automatic or suggested filename, the save as box is blank and I need to type in a name manually. Is there any way windows will give it the default name of the...
  10. Screen duplicating function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen duplicating function: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop and a Sony Android TV. They have all the latest drivers. The problem is my TV keeps disconnecting from the wireless network when I connect it to my laptop for a second display. The TV disconnects only when I use screen duplicating function –...