Windows 10: "save as" in Word

Discus and support "save as" in Word in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly, when I do "save as", there is no list of folders to choose from to save to> What happened? How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SherryBrowning1, Dec 28, 2018.

1. "save as" in Word

Suddenly, when I do "save as", there is no list of folders to choose from to save to> What happened? How do I fix this?

:)

SherryBrowning1, Dec 28, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Word 2016 crashes on save/save as

When I do a save as or save, MS Word 2016, Version 1704 Build 8067.2157 becomes non responsive. No matter what the destination is, usually documents, it just crashes. Task manager to get out of it. Searched for problem on the internet, tried most if not all of the suggestions same result. Tried the Office repair, same problem. Appreciate any suggestions.

UPDATE: Now all programs in office have the same "save to" crash.*Sleepy

meebers, Dec 28, 2018
  3. WHS
    whs Win User
    word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

"save as" in Word [​IMG]

4. "save as" in Word

Word Document not Saving

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with saving a Word document, we would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Were there any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Does the issue occur when saving other documents?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rachelle Gra, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

"save as" in Word

1. "save as" in Word - Similar Threads - save Word

2. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  3. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  4. When trying to save a word document to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to save a word document to PDF: When trying to save a word document to PDF I use Microsoft print to PDF. Once I click to save it asks me to sign into my microsoft account online. this happens randomly. Any assistance?...
  5. When trying to save a word document to PDF

When trying to save a word document to PDF: When trying to save a word document to PDF I use Microsoft print to PDF. Once I click to save it asks me to sign into my microsoft account online. this happens randomly. Any assistance?...
  6. I saved my word document manually several times after making several edits, now all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saved my word document manually several times after making several edits, now all...: I saved my Word document manually several times after making several edits. When I re-started my computer, I opened my word document and nothing had saved- when I tried to press the "auto recovery" button, it would say "error" and now it doesn't say auto-recovery at all. I...
  7. I saved my word document manually several times after making several edits, now all...

I saved my word document manually several times after making several edits, now all...: I saved my Word document manually several times after making several edits. When I re-started my computer, I opened my word document and nothing had saved- when I tried to press the "auto recovery" button, it would say "error" and now it doesn't say auto-recovery at all. I...
  8. I was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...: I was using grammarly and saved my document in word. somehow it was saved in an HTML file, how do i retrieve it?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-using-grammarly-and-saved-a-word-document/722145dc-aabe-4fc7-acbd-8c4f1b30f0d8
  9. i was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...: I was using grammarly and saved my document in word. somehow it was saved in an HTML file, how do i retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-using-grammarly-and-saved-a-word-document/722145dc-aabe-4fc7-acbd-8c4f1b30f0d8
  10. i was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...: I was using grammarly and saved my document in word. somehow it was saved in an HTML file, how do i retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-using-grammarly-and-saved-a-word-document/722145dc-aabe-4fc7-acbd-8c4f1b30f0d8