Windows 10: Save As make file save as a "All Files*.*" and wont let me choose what to save it as.

Discus and support Save As make file save as a "All Files*.*" and wont let me choose what to save it as. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I right click on an image and attempt to save the file it either attempts to save as a ".tif" or "All Files*.*" which NEITHER one I can then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KittySolen, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Save As make file save as a "All Files*.*" and wont let me choose what to save it as.

Whenever I right click on an image and attempt to save the file it either attempts to save as a ".tif" or "All Files*.*" which NEITHER one I can then simply open... I want to save photos as Jpegs without having to download some weird ad-on to google chrome.

:)

KittySolen, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Apr 20, 2021
  3. thy1986 Win User
    crysis save file

can anyone send me a complete crysis save file? i cant connect to incrysis don noe why.. and where to i check my save file? something happen to my mission 9 and the computer keep hang there... so i want skip that mission.. thank you in advance

thy1986, Apr 20, 2021
  4. GSquadron Win User

Save As make file save as a "All Files*.*" and wont let me choose what to save it as.

Stalker Save Files

Hi guys!
    I cannot find the save files of Stalker T_T
    Does anyone knows where???
    All editions welcomed!

GSquadron, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Save As make file save as a "All Files*.*" and wont let me choose what to save it as.

1. Save As make file save as a "All Files*.*" and wont let me choose what to save it as. - Similar Threads - Save file save

2. Save as: All file types saved my project as a mpdb file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save as: All file types saved my project as a mpdb file: I recorded a beat track on my Mixpad multitrack studio recording software and saved it, but the only option windows 11 gave me was Save as File Type: All Files, and it saved it as a mpdb file which I can't upload back into Mixpad because it doesn't support that file type. How...
  3. Save as: All file types saved my project as a mpdb file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save as: All file types saved my project as a mpdb file: I recorded a beat track on my Mixpad multitrack studio recording software and saved it, but the only option windows 11 gave me was Save as File Type: All Files, and it saved it as a mpdb file which I can't upload back into Mixpad because it doesn't support that file type. How...
  4. All files are saving as PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files are saving as PDF: Hello Microsoft Community!I am having an issue that just started today, very strange and annoying. All of my files are saving in PDF format, no matter the original program or the "Save As" selection. It is still showing up in the file explorer as a PDF. Below are a few steps...
  5. All files are saving as PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All files are saving as PDF: Hello Microsoft Community!I am having an issue that just started today, very strange and annoying. All of my files are saving in PDF format, no matter the original program or the "Save As" selection. It is still showing up in the file explorer as a PDF. Below are a few steps...
  6. File saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File saving: I wanna save files to one drive only and not to my pc. My pc needs space so I was going to delete the files on pc and just save them to one drive only but my files keep syncing so how do i save them to one drive only?...
  7. Inserting saved files into other saved files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inserting saved files into other saved files.: I have two saved downloads and a separate saved template in downloads. How can I insert the two saved downloads into the separate template in downloads?...
  8. save and save as file types

save and save as file types: I save/download very few websites/documents. I want them to appear in File Explorer in only one place such as quick access, this pc, libraries, pictures, etc. Any EXCEPT OneDrive. Where, how can I do this using Edge or IE browser? I do not save enough to bother with...
  9. PDF & files saving & "save as"

PDF & files saving & "save as": Why does windows 10 suggest random files folders for saving items? Waste of our time. It should recall the last file folder we saved into and suggest that one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files-saving-save-as/fcca6d13-f333-4e07-8bc9-30b27731d192
  10. PC not letting me save ANY image files?

PC not letting me save ANY image files?: My computer is not letting me save any image files. Every time I click the "save" or "save as" prompts nothing happens, it doesn't bring up any folder, or prompt to name the file. I've tried restarting, completely shutting off, and deleting excess documents off my pc, nothing...