Windows 10: "Save As" Not responding

Discus and support "Save As" Not responding in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PattiDurham, Jun 2, 2023.

1. "Save As" Not responding

I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say "working on it", but it would eventually show "not responding." I've spent several hours trying all of the different fixes on this forum. None worked.However, I tried something that finally worked and wanted to share with others if they are having the same problem. I went into settings, system, scroll down to troubleshoot. Then I selected the "other troublethooters" option. Scroll down to "Program Compatibility Troubleshooter." When the selectio

:)

PattiDurham, Jun 2, 2023
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "Save As" Not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11

Whenever I try to save or save as my word, excel or Power Bi file it loads for some time and says not responding.

However, when I make any changes to existing file and save it (not save as) it works. I tried every step from internet but not helpful. Please help me with this.

Jaipal Singh1, Jun 2, 2023
  4. "Save As" Not responding

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

"Save As" Not responding

1. "Save As" Not responding - Similar Threads - Save responding

2. How do I fix "Save As Not Responding and Freezing Program" - File Picker UI Host Culprit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "Save As Not Responding and Freezing Program" - File Picker UI Host Culprit?: I was reviewing photos on an SD card and tried to save a photo to a folder. The 'Save As' window came up but wouldn't let me type in the name I wanted to save the photo under. The cursor was stuck in a spinning blue wheel and the 'Save As' title had Not Responding after it. I...
  3. How do I fix "Save As Not Responding and Freezing Program" - File Picker UI Host Culprit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Save As Not Responding and Freezing Program" - File Picker UI Host Culprit?: I was reviewing photos on an SD card and tried to save a photo to a folder. The 'Save As' window came up but wouldn't let me type in the name I wanted to save the photo under. The cursor was stuck in a spinning blue wheel and the 'Save As' title had Not Responding after it. I...
  4. "Save As" Not responding - A Solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Save As" Not responding - A Solution: I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say "working on it", but it would eventually show "not responding." I've spent several hours trying all of the different fixes on...
  5. "Save As" Not responding

"Save As" Not responding: I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say "working on it", but it would eventually show "not responding." I've spent several hours trying all of the different fixes on...
  6. "Save As" Not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Save As" Not responding: I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say "working on it", but it would eventually show "not responding." I've spent several hours trying all of the different fixes on...
  7. Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11: Whenever I try to save or save as my word, excel or Power Bi file it loads for some time and says not responding.However, when I make any changes to existing file and save it not save as it works. I tried every step from internet but not helpful. Please help me with this....
  8. Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11

Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11: Whenever I try to save or save as my word, excel or Power Bi file it loads for some time and says not responding.However, when I make any changes to existing file and save it not save as it works. I tried every step from internet but not helpful. Please help me with this....
  9. "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded: When I attempt to download HTML files, the "Save As" function doesn't allow me to save but comes up with "Not Responding". But it allows me to save JPG files just fine. I can also upload JPGs as you can see by the included screenshot.I've tried disabling my Ad Blocker and my...
  10. "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded

"Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded: When I attempt to download HTML files, the "Save As" function doesn't allow me to save but comes up with "Not Responding". But it allows me to save JPG files just fine. I can also upload JPGs as you can see by the included screenshot.I've tried disabling my Ad Blocker and my...