Windows 10: Save as Popup windows very slow to appear.

Discus and support Save as Popup windows very slow to appear. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello and Good day,past few weeks im encountering problem with saving files which can happen in any application in which i try to save for example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Peter Jacko, May 2, 2021.

1. Save as Popup windows very slow to appear.

Hello and Good day,past few weeks im encountering problem with saving files which can happen in any application in which i try to save for example picture or so, mostly in any browser or discord. Ill click on save as and then application freezes a cant do anything in that app but can use other apps. I takes aprox from 30sec to 1,5 minute for the dialog window to appear. Do you have any solution or information for this problem?With best regards Jacko

:)

Peter Jacko, May 2, 2021

2. Save Target As

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to save the picture on your desire location.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Open the image/picture you want to download.
    • Right click on the image/picture.
    • Click on save picture option.
    • A window shall popup to select the storage location.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 2, 2021
  3. Save as Popup windows very slow to appear.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Save as Popup windows very slow to appear.

1. Save as Popup windows very slow to appear. - Similar Threads - Save Popup very

2. Very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  3. Very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  4. Windows 10 is very slow to save files; Save As appears late

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is very slow to save files; Save As appears late: [ATTACH]Is your Windows 10 computer very slow to save files? If yes, some of the suggestions in this post might help you fix the issue. Some users have complained that their Windows 10 computer freezes when they try to save the files. According to them, it takes more than 15...
  5. Save File, "New Folder" very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Save File, "New Folder" very slow: Lately when attempting downloads or saving files, the Save File "New Folder" button seems to take forever to complete (at least a minute). I can't pin down exactly when this started happening, just that I've been annoyed by it in for a t least the last month. Does anyone have...
  6. Windows Very Slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Very Slow: Hi, Im on windows 1903 on a Lenvo Thinkpad Edge E430c It's super solw. Can I speed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-very-slow/f258fed3-6132-44af-905c-833a4d6250a4
  7. Opening files or saving files suddenly very slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening files or saving files suddenly very slow: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unamplify [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6avxx/opening_files_or_saving_files_suddenly_very_slow/
  8. very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very slow: my device very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow/eaf30d84-58ab-4c41-9f93-dc2c1b7f95ce
  9. Windows 10 very very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  10. Save As Menu popup appearing out of no where

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Save As Menu popup appearing out of no where: So Win 10 has decided I like to save random things in totally random intervals (I don't see any patterns at least). I'll be on the search engine for bing, google, or just sitting watching a video, or I click a link, or anything OTHER THAN HITTING ctrl+s or going to the save...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows delayed window popups