Windows 10: "Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why?

Discus and support "Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10. In my desktop but not on either of my laptops, using the Word "save as"produces a Windows explorer which fills the whole screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Matthew Pollock, Feb 14, 2021.

1. "Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why?

I am using Windows 10. In my desktop but not on either of my laptops, using the Word "save as"produces a Windows explorer which fills the whole screen. This is new, it never used to happen. It is incredibly irritating and difficult to use. I cannot shrink it, I cannot fund instructions about how to fix it, I am stuck. Apart from being very very large, the interface is otherwise the same.
    How to fix this?

:)

Matthew Pollock, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

"Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why?

1. "Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why? - Similar Threads - Save produces Explorer

2. "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.: If I use "Save As " or "Print Screen" I get 2 images. If I try to delete one both are deleted. How can I fix this?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-or-print-screen-commands-produce-2-images/c1a88d71-d47c-401e-b04f-a646ef387923
  3. "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.: If I use "Save As " or "Print Screen" I get 2 images. If I try to delete one both are deleted. How can I fix this?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-or-print-screen-commands-produce-2-images/c1a88d71-d47c-401e-b04f-a646ef387923
  4. The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen: I have a laptop and a monitor, when I use the "screen fragment" tool, not the whole area is selectedI have attached 2 images so that you understand what is going onphoto 1 photo 2...
  5. The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen: I have a laptop and a monitor, when I use the "screen fragment" tool, not the whole area is selectedI have attached 2 images so that you understand what is going onphoto 1 photo 2...
  6. A whole lot of windows explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A whole lot of windows explorer: Hey all, I was playing Call of duty yesterday when suddenly I started stuttering like crazy, I checked task manager to be surprised with an insane amount of windows explorers taking up my gpu and memory. I've tried doing disk cleanups and other scans but nothing seems to be...
  7. Tab not filling the whole screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tab not filling the whole screen: I have a HP Envy laptop with windows 10 home. When I open a tab, it usually starts fullscreen, however when I got on it today, one of my tabs was not opening to fullscreen, I tried restarting, both the app and computer, but neither worked, and i need this tab to be in...
  8. Saved data which appears when filling boxes

Saved data which appears when filling boxes: Where does Windows get the data which pops up when you fill a form. An old email address is appearing not my current one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-data-which-appears-when-filling-boxes/4d4e5830-34cb-4dc4-8e5c-f2bbb60bfd04
  9. how to get display to fill whole screen?

how to get display to fill whole screen?: some how my diaplay screen no longer fills the screen on my win 10 mspro4 tablet. can some one tell me how to get display to fill whole screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-display-to-fill-whole-screen/73c557f9-03ff-4a3d-aef3-80e68513e6ea
  10. Occasional black screen/hang which doesn't produce minidumps

in Windows 10 Support
    Occasional black screen/hang which doesn't produce minidumps: Recently i've updated my pc to Windows 10 and now it keeps crashing/hanging quite often and mostly while im in games. Basically the "shutdown sound" plays, PC freezes, monitor goes black, keyboard and everything else switches off but apparently the pc continues working...