Windows 10: Save As

Discus and support Save As in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my save as not working when I save from a word document or chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FloraPupo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. FloraPupo Win User

Save As

my save as not working when I save from a word document or chrome

:)

FloraPupo, Mar 27, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 27, 2020
  3. web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Save As

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Save As

1. Save As - Similar Threads - Save

2. Why is notepad forcing me to save, even if autosave is turned on? WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is notepad forcing me to save, even if autosave is turned on? WINDOWS 11: title, literally im going actually insane, i have to use task manager to close notepad so it autosaves, what is going on???It never used to be like that, it only started happening recently. Heres a photo:...
  3. Why is notepad forcing me to save, even if autosave is turned on? WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is notepad forcing me to save, even if autosave is turned on? WINDOWS 11: title, literally im going actually insane, i have to use task manager to close notepad so it autosaves, what is going on???It never used to be like that, it only started happening recently. Heres a photo:...
  4. Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....: I am running a brand new ASUS GZ301ZE with Windows 11 Pro, NVIDIA 3050 TI, 12th Gen i9, 16g RAM. Displays: 27" 2K 75Hz ViewEdge on HDMI and DP. Cables are 4K and 8K capable respectively.All Drivers are up to date.All Windows updates are installed. System is connected to dual...
  5. Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....

Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....: I am running a brand new ASUS GZ301ZE with Windows 11 Pro, NVIDIA 3050 TI, 12th Gen i9, 16g RAM. Displays: 27" 2K 75Hz ViewEdge on HDMI and DP. Cables are 4K and 8K capable respectively.All Drivers are up to date.All Windows updates are installed. System is connected to dual...
  6. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  7. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  8. Where new content is saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where new content is saved: Windows 11: If I am working out of a document and I want to save it under a different name in the same file that I had opened it from it is always taking me to save in OneDrive instead of the file I was working in. If I select "Save As" why is it not staying in the same file...
  9. Where new content is saved

Where new content is saved: Windows 11: If I am working out of a document and I want to save it under a different name in the same file that I had opened it from it is always taking me to save in OneDrive instead of the file I was working in. If I select "Save As" why is it not staying in the same file...
  10. Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?: Is there a way to keep multiple desktops active even after shut down or restarting my computer. It seems like the multiple desktop feature only works if your computer will be on sleep mode but if you restart or shutdown, all your windows are put back into a single...