Windows 10: Save Backed up File

Discus and support Save Backed up File in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I save a backed up file on my desktop to a flash drive in a USB port?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KennethCohen1, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Save Backed up File

How do I save a backed up file on my desktop to a flash drive in a USB port?

:)

KennethCohen1, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jan 8, 2019
  3. acmanten Win User
    Where are Windows TEN "restore files" saved/stored on Windows 10

Is there an info file showing steps 1,2,3,4,etc what is suggested to be done, saved, and or backed-up right after a new Upgrade to Win 10 has been done.

Thanks for your comments..

acmanten, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Save Backed up File

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Save Backed up File

1. Save Backed up File - Similar Threads - Save Backed File

2. Back up files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back up files: there are several repeated files 'back up.....' each time I have to edit the files, is back up automatically, how stop this from happening ?I just the main file. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-files/a08a8c70-05ce-4516-914d-a7c3b2e8af5a
  3. Back up files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Back up files: there are several repeated files 'back up.....' each time I have to edit the files, is back up automatically, how stop this from happening ?I just the main file. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-files/a08a8c70-05ce-4516-914d-a7c3b2e8af5a
  4. Back up files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Back Up Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back Up Files: G'day,I have been trying to find some WORD DOCUMENT FILES. I cannot find them. I have done a BACK UP some time ago. I would like to know how I could look through this back up to see if the files are there. I do not want to RESTORE them. I would like to find my old Document...
  6. Back Up Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back Up Files: G'day,I have been trying to find some WORD DOCUMENT FILES. I cannot find them. I have done a BACK UP some time ago. I would like to know how I could look through this back up to see if the files are there. I do not want to RESTORE them. I would like to find my old Document...
  7. Back Up Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Backing Up Files

Backing Up Files: I have set up the backup feature in settings to an external hard drive via Expansion D. It states that files have been backed up to FileHistory but when I check it contains no files. What am I doing wrong?...
  9. backing up files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    backing up files: I want to change the drive and user that is being used on my computer. They are currently in (F) files user lat10 which is an incorrect user. I want to backup to drive (E) with Linda as the user. I also have many, many files under lat10 that were under lat101 until...
  10. back up files

back up files: cant find my back up files for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/back-up-files/007e4ca4-6dc2-4498-b5cb-dbf1507d738c