Windows 10: Save Cakewalk projects?

Discus and support Save Cakewalk projects? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't save projects on cakewalk, the error message always appears (see picture) It says you need the Bandlab Wizard, but when I click on it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pharao82, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Pharao82 Win User

Save Cakewalk projects?

I can't save projects on cakewalk, the error message always appears (see picture)

It says you need the Bandlab Wizard, but when I click on it, nothing opens. Does anyone know what to do?

Save Cakewalk projects? 0_big.jpg

:)

Pharao82, Jun 5, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Hiughwire Win User
    Save a collection of open windows

I work on a couple of projects that last several months each. When I work on a project there'll be a couple project views, plus several reference pages open. I work 3-4 hours at a stretch, then save the work and go on to other things. Coming back to the project, I'd like for the last collection of open windows to appear, instead of finding and clicking on a bunch of URLs. The Libraries and Quick Access list are candidates for this, do you have suggestions on setting this up? Help will be much appreciated.

Hiughwire, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Save Cakewalk projects?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Save Cakewalk projects?

1. Save Cakewalk projects? - Similar Threads - Save Cakewalk projects

2. Paint 3D not saving my projects.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D not saving my projects.: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  3. Paint 3D not saving my projects.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D not saving my projects.: Hi Microsoft,I have been using Paint 3D for many years for my projects, but now it fails to save the projects. I have checked many other Q/A about this topic but none of the solutions help me.I had run troubleshoot, reset the app data, checked the Windows update and...
  4. Paint 3D not saving my projects.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I lost all of my saved projects.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost all of my saved projects.: I did save my projects, But it just all disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-of-my-saved-projects/7db263a0-91fd-4c52-bbf5-eb6bf64bad16
  6. I lost all of my saved projects.

I lost all of my saved projects.: I did save my projects, But it just all disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-of-my-saved-projects/7db263a0-91fd-4c52-bbf5-eb6bf64bad16
  7. Video Editor saved project location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor saved project location?: I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version and need to know where I can put the old project files. I just need to locate them now. submitted by /u/deathnutz [link]...
  8. Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects

Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects: I was unable to find my Paint 3D projects with the link given from google search. To find my projects I chose an image I had, chose "Edit and Create", then "Edit with Paint 3D" then clicked on "MENU". This gave ALL my saved Paint 3D projects. I Opened my project and Right...
  9. Saving Settings that were used for other project

Saving Settings that were used for other project: it is so tiring opening every photo and having to change again colors and type and colors 1 and 2 don't know what the useful of them anyway how can we depend on that app it lacks many many features ***Original title: how can i save settings for paint**...
  10. why are video project saving in mp4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are video project saving in mp4: i am finding that my video projects are only saving to mp4 files, and then not able to be opened by the recipient. how do i change or fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-video-project-saving-in-mp4/eabd28df-8f1f-43e6-ba2d-4063c2d3f41e"