Windows 10: save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

Discus and support save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; want to create a DVD from video file created in photo. no option to create/save it in app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by katinfoco, Dec 5, 2018.

1. katinfoco Win User

save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

want to create a DVD from video file created in photo. no option to create/save it in app.

:)

katinfoco, Dec 5, 2018

2. How to create DVD Movies to play in a DVD player from Photos and videos saved to Photo folder.

How do I take the photos and videos that I have saved in Photos and create a movie with music then burn to a DVD that I can play in a DVD player. Windows 10 won't let me do this It also won't let me name the file. What is going on? I used to have WIndows
    essential that had Movie Maker and DVD maker. Now this version of Windows has nothing I can use. What do you suggest I purchase to download to be able to accomplish my goal of creating my own DVD movies.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

DeannaChaunet, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Dec 5, 2018
  4. save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

Photo App create and share does not work

Hi Paul,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter issues saving/downloading a video file to your computer and sharing it using the Photos app. One of those factors is the compatibility of the file you are downloading or exporting. To better assist
    you, we need the answers to the questions below:

• What is the file format of the video file you are trying to share?
    • Does the issue also occurs on the videos currently save on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking this
    article
    on how to see all your photos/videos in the Photos app.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

1. save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app - Similar Threads - save create video

2. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  3. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  4. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  5. Saving photo from a video

Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  6. Create Video in Photos App

Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  7. In Photos, can't save photo from video

In Photos, can't save photo from video: I want to save a frame from an avi video in Photos. Every time I try I get a message to try again, and to check with Microsoft Support if that doesn't work. Error message 0x80070057 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  8. Cant Save edited video from photo app

Cant Save edited video from photo app: Hello, I made a video recording & added music to it. The photo app is saving the project, but when I got to finish the video, it doesnt export to my hard drive. It says completed, but where are the files? Geeze people, your software constantly gives me issues. I think I am...
  9. Photos App and creating a CD/DVD

Photos App and creating a CD/DVD: I would like to create a CD with photos on it. There are a few ways that I already know how to do this, but they all rely on File Explorer (see my other question for why this isn't a solution for me right now). I have some old CD burning software on my computer that works...
  10. How to save video from Photo App to DVD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to save video from Photo App to DVD?: I made a video using Photo app and want to save it on the DVD. However I cannot find the way to burn this video file on a DVD. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-video-from-photo-app-to-dvd/ff1a37f2-15c7-4e82-a412-c2e4a7e54ad9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to create a DVD from windows phot

2. save files from photo app to dvd