Windows 10: save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

Discus and support save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; want to create a DVD from video file created in photo. no option to create/save it in app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by katinfoco, Dec 5, 2018.

1. katinfoco Win User

save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

want to create a DVD from video file created in photo. no option to create/save it in app.

:)

katinfoco, Dec 5, 2018

2. How to create DVD Movies to play in a DVD player from Photos and videos saved to Photo folder.

How do I take the photos and videos that I have saved in Photos and create a movie with music then burn to a DVD that I can play in a DVD player. Windows 10 won't let me do this It also won't let me name the file. What is going on? I used to have WIndows
    essential that had Movie Maker and DVD maker. Now this version of Windows has nothing I can use. What do you suggest I purchase to download to be able to accomplish my goal of creating my own DVD movies.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

DeannaChaunet, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Dec 5, 2018
  4. save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

Photo App create and share does not work

Hi Paul,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter issues saving/downloading a video file to your computer and sharing it using the Photos app. One of those factors is the compatibility of the file you are downloading or exporting. To better assist
    you, we need the answers to the questions below:

• What is the file format of the video file you are trying to share?
    • Does the issue also occurs on the videos currently save on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking this
    article
    on how to see all your photos/videos in the Photos app.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

1. save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app - Similar Threads - save create video

2. Photo from video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo from video: I am trying to use Photos to save a picture from a video but I keep getting the message that Something went wrong, try again later. I have reset both Microsoft Photos and Movies & tv but still get same message. When I logged into my windows account, it says I have all...
  3. Photo App and Movies and TV App will not allow saving of trimmed video

Photo App and Movies and TV App will not allow saving of trimmed video: Both of the open and both allow editing. But when I click save a Copy, neither will allow me to save to xxx_trim.mp3 file (default) or another .mp3 file with a new name. The screen says "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file Try saving a...
  4. Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving photos and videos from Instagram to my PC: Is there a way to save photos and videos from Instagram accounts that I am following? I want to keep them in my photos or video folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-photos-and-videos-from-instagram-to-my-pc/b63b2c25-24ac-4d4a-a0f5-e68c300c9441
  5. Moving video from Photos app to desktop

Moving video from Photos app to desktop: I have trimmed 8 videos in the Photo App and now want to move them to my desktop. They currently are in my Collection. How can I do this?...
  6. Extracting a photo from video using Windows Photo App

Extracting a photo from video using Windows Photo App: I have been using the photo app to extract stills from video files for some time. It worked fine when I was using a camera that made .mov files. My new camera makes MP4 files. When I use the 'save a photo' facility it now saves a one second long video clip as a .jpg file...
  7. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...
  8. The photos app no longer has a feature to create videos.

The photos app no longer has a feature to create videos.: What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/the-photos-app-no-longer-has-a-feature-to-create/202ef136-92c2-4e6b-bac7-36955a101699
  9. Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and

Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and: Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and more Microsoft has released a new update to the Windows 10 Photos app, and the new version appears to have started rolling out to some users. The app has been bumped to version 16.412.13342.0 and brings...
  10. Unable to save photos or videos with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to save photos or videos with Windows 10: Since updating to Windows 10 (without my permission) this morning I now can't save photos or download videos. Right clicking to save as doesn't bring up a dialog box at all, and I've checked permissions in administrative tools but that's all fine. I also can't download videos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. save files from photo app to dvd