Windows 10: Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game

Discus and support Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My savedata can’t be read in final fantasy 15 windows edition. It’s started when i accidentally enable onendrive in my pc although i play my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Luminiferous, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game

My savedata can’t be read in final fantasy 15 windows edition. It’s started when i accidentally enable onendrive in my pc although i play my games offline. But what is happens I can see my savedata in documents but in game it does not show neither i can’t load it. It’s just sad because the time, I devote myself after my work to play the game and relieve some stress then this tragedy will happen. Please if someone there can help me and I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Luminiferous, Jan 24, 2021

2. Final Fantasy XV saves are gone

I got the Xbox game pass recently and I've been playing Final Fantasy XV for the past 3 days and I think I had somewhere around 50 hours on it. Then I loaded it up today and my saves were gone. Please Help... All of my achievements and everything are still
    there and everything. I tried starting a new game to see if the saves would be there bit they wernt and I just dont k ow what to do.

Kykybomb12, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Final Fantasy XV saves are gone

Hi My name is Jeremy, a Windows Community Member. I'll be happy to help you out today. Let’s see what I can do. Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game :)

Can you try the following that might help you resolve this issue

SOLUTION:

1. Go to C:\Users\{USERNAME}\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XV\Steam\{RANDONUMBER}\savestorage and copy them somewhere safe

2. Go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\{RANDONUMBER}\{RANDONUMBER} - just look for the dates to find out which number is your game, mine was most recently saved.

3. If there is a "remote" folder with saves - ok, if not start a NEW game and make at least 1 save (or autosave)

4. Take your save files from STEP1 and put them into remote/gameplay (f.e slot0 slot1 slot2)

5. Quit Steam

6. Go 1 folder above and find remotecache.vdf file -edit it

As you can see this is the list of saved files and their parameters. What I did was only this:

- found gameplay/slot0/gameplay0.save and entered the correct size (you can right-click on the file and get the byte size (not the disk size)) and the correct sha. You can use any application to count a sha-1 for you I used this website
    MD5 File - HTML5 File Hash Online Calculator - MD5, SHA1, SHA2 (SHA-256), SHA-384, SHA-512

- I did the same for "gameplay/universal_data.save"

... and thats it ..I was afraid I have to put all of the files and put correct localtime etc - but no Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game :)

That was enough, when I launched the game (offline) and it recognised my 3 save files Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game :)

This is a testimonial from a Final Fantasy XV user as well from

https://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussio...

Regards,

Jeremy

Standard Disclaimer: These are a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

JeremyCountings, Jan 24, 2021
  4. ARS1974 Win User

Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game

Final Fantasy XV Launch Error (at left mouse click )

Hi there!

Yesterday I bought Final Fantasy XV in the Windows Store, downloaded the game including the 4K Package and installed it (now serveral times).

Problem: Every time I'm trying to start the game it askes for a left mouse click, but doesn't recognize it. Therefore I cannot continue to the game.

It seems that this is not the first time this issue comes up, but I didn 't find a working solution for this Problem:

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

I tried all steps, described in this thread, but didn't work.

Would be thankfull for help!

Config:

i7-6700K

Geforce GTX 1070

32 GB RAM

Win10 Pro (1909)

Nvidia Game Ready Driver 441.87

ARS1974, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game

1. Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game - Similar Threads - Save data can’t

2. Final Fantasy XV black screen erro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV black screen erro: I download the FF XV using the xbox app game pass, but when i first launched the game, could not synchronize, was stuck at zero. When i clicked to cancel only appear the logo of the squareenix logo and "a final fantasy made for fans and new-comers" than just stay in a black...
  3. Getting error trying to install final fantasy XV on the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting error trying to install final fantasy XV on the Xbox app: So yesterday this error started only with this game, any other game that is on the gamepass works fine but I get everytime the error 0x8004005 trying to install final fantasy xv and I can't download on the Microsoft Store too. submitted by /u/mrfailpt [link] [comments]...
  4. Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition: Exactly what the topic says. Playing through the Xbox App for PC. Have 10 hours logged in game, although it appears the app thinks I have no time logged at all - nor achievements. This is the third game it has happened to me in others, there aren't problems, I just...
  5. Final Fantasy XV saves are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Final Fantasy XV saves are gone: I got the Xbox game pass recently and I've been playing Final Fantasy XV for the past 3 days and I think I had somewhere around 50 hours on it. Then I loaded it up today and my saves were gone. Please Help... All of my achievements and everything are still there and...
  6. Can't download Final Fantasy XV from Xbox App Error 0x8024001D

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Final Fantasy XV from Xbox App Error 0x8024001D: Hi, I played about 30 hours with this game without any problems, but after a crash on loading a save I uninstalled it trying to fix that. On the contrary, I can't dowload it anymore from the Xbox app, but I can download any other game except this one. I cannot find any...
  7. Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click: Hi there! Yesterday I bought Final Fantasy XV in the Windows Store, downloaded the game including the 4K Package and installed it now serveral times. Problem: Every time I'm trying to start the game it askes for a left mouse click, but doesn't recognize it. Therefore I...
  8. FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  9. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  10. Final Fantasy XV Holiday Packs and New Game+ Available Now

in Windows 10 News
    Final Fantasy XV Holiday Packs and New Game+ Available Now: [img] Happy holidays and thank you for tuning it! We’re happy to announce that Final Fantasy XV will release two Holiday Packs today! Why two? Well, that’s what I’m here to explain before everyone gets boggled and confused. Holiday Pack (Free Version) is available to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ff15 memory cant read

2. final fantasy xv wont load back up save game after reinstall

3. universal_data.save edit

4. Memory cant be read ff15