Windows 10: Save Data

Discus and support Save Data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I can delete save data? Im asking because my pc automatically gets my save data from my Xbox and is messing up some of my controls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SuperCat125, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Save Data

Does anyone know how I can delete save data? Im asking because my pc automatically gets my save data from my Xbox and is messing up some of my controls

:)

SuperCat125, Mar 4, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot access my User Account on local machine but can access Admin account. Need help finding password but NOT reset it as it will delete saved data.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you reset the local account password it will not delete the Saved data.

I suggest you to back up the saved data and files from the admin account and try to reset the password and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to reset the password.

• Press Windows + R.

• Type netplwiz and press enter.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Reset Password.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Save Data

Saving form data in Edge

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your response.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to clear the cache from Edge and check if the issue persist.

1. Open Edge browser.

2. On the top right corner click on the
    three dots

3. Then below click on
    Settings

4. Under
    clear browsing data

5. Tap or click on
    Choose what to clear

6. From the list check
    cached data and files, browsing history

7. And click on
    clear.

After this I suggest you to go to the settings -> advanced settings -> then click
    turn off the option save form entries close edge -> again open
    edge go to same option and turn on “save form
    entries“ and check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Save Data

1. Save Data - Similar Threads - Save Data

2. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  3. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  4. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  5. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  6. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?: How does saving to Network Drive Folder adds Data Loss Prevention risk? I am not sending a file out. I am trying to automate saving a Attachment When Email Arrive.My environment is Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Outlook 365 Business....
  8. Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?

Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?: How does saving to Network Drive Folder adds Data Loss Prevention risk? I am not sending a file out. I am trying to automate saving a Attachment When Email Arrive.My environment is Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft Outlook 365 Business....
  9. Why saving to File System adds Data Loss Prevention risk?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Does deleting files from all drives when resetting PC affect Onedrive saved data and other...

Does deleting files from all drives when resetting PC affect Onedrive saved data and other...: I’m planning on resetting my PC to sell, however going through the process an unexpected option asking wether to reset all drives appeared. I’m trying to fully remove all my data from the PC so that it can’t be downloaded however I don’t want data on other laptops that are...