Windows 10: Save download with key code?

Discus and support Save download with key code? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to offer the download from a zip folder, generally everyone should be able to download it from my website, but you should only be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alberttomasusw, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Save download with key code?

I would like to offer the download from a zip folder, generally everyone should be able to download it from my website, but you should only be able to unzip the files if you enter a code, you have to get the code from me.

How can you do that? Or does anyone know a better idea how I can do that, generally I want to pass a folder with files but only those who get a key/code from me should be able to open the folder.

:)

alberttomasusw, Aug 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail App Save As Image

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download an image file.

• Enlarge the photo you want to download.
    • You will get a download option.
    • Or you can press Ctrl + S key and save.
    Or if you copy the file and want to save you can follow the steps provided below.

• Copy the file you want to download.
    • Goto Start page.
    • Type Paint.
    • Open Paint application.
    • Press Ctrl + V key.
    • And save the image file.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Why are pictures I download showing up on my desktop and some pictures I don't know who they are being saved on my computer?

Hello,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• From where are you trying to download and save the Pictures?
    • While saving the Pictures are you not prompted to save in a particular location?
    I suggest you to check in the Downloads folder and check if they exist there.

• Press Windows + E keys and select Downloads
      in the left side Navigation bar and check if the downloaded Pictures exists there.
    Please post to us with more information and results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Save download with key code?

Save Target As

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to save the picture on your desire location.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Open the image/picture you want to download.
    • Right click on the image/picture.
    • Click on save picture option.
    • A window shall popup to select the storage location.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Save download with key code?

1. Save download with key code? - Similar Threads - Save download key

2. Download files - Save As

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download files - Save As: When I attempt to download a PDF file from a court website, the file Save As Type shows All Files *.* and there are no other choices in the drop down to change the file type to a PDF. When I go ahead and save the file type as All Files *.* I receive "Failed-Network Error"...
  3. Download files - Save As

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download files - Save As: When I attempt to download a PDF file from a court website, the file Save As Type shows All Files *.* and there are no other choices in the drop down to change the file type to a PDF. When I go ahead and save the file type as All Files *.* I receive "Failed-Network Error"...
  4. Download attachments to save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download attachments to save: I think I've proably clicked on somthing which has caused me not to be able to downlaod and save attachments from an eamil, I can only open it, and I need to be able to download and save so I can send as an attachment. There is also another problem I have, is that when I want...
  5. Download attachments to save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download attachments to save: I think I've proably clicked on somthing which has caused me not to be able to downlaod and save attachments from an eamil, I can only open it, and I need to be able to download and save so I can send as an attachment. There is also another problem I have, is that when I want...
  6. downloads are not being saved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    downloads are not being saved: Message from Windows 10: C:\Users\name\Downloads is unavailable. I have made no changes to anything on my computer but suddenly I am unable to access anything I saved to downloads.The above message appears or a message stating: file could not be found.Everything was working...
  7. Key code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Key code: How do I find a ky code for Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-code/cb009b1f-14ee-4a07-9be5-451f42fc15ae
  8. SAVE KEY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SAVE KEY: cannot find the save key when I want to save information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-key/8d9cea8f-bec7-456d-ab1f-3df02bf620e0"
  9. saving downloaded files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saving downloaded files: I am trying to save files to a folder and I get an error message saying it can not find the file. I am trying to save the file not find it. Had this problem before...
  10. Download / Save video

in Windows 10 Support
    Download / Save video: Hello,Some video clips locations, such as music (opera, concert), when I opened some to view on screen, I could with a right-clickto open a menu, there is a line "Save video as...", then I could save the video to the computer. Today I noticed this option became Gray, checked...