Windows 10: Save executed scripts/ HTML code in browser?

Discus and support Save executed scripts/ HTML code in browser? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I automatically save scripts executed in the browser or the whole HTML code. When I click on an IP-Logger link it gets information like screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bb4cm, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Bb4cm Win User

Save executed scripts/ HTML code in browser?

How can I automatically save scripts executed in the browser or the whole HTML code. When I click on an IP-Logger link it gets information like screen size or user-agent through all the scripts but the page is only shown for a short time and I am of course redirected to the entered page and can't read the executed scripts.

:)

Bb4cm, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer saves script as text

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the web site which you want to save.
    • Click on gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Select File and click on save as.
    • Select the option Webpage, HTML only (*.html,*html) under Save as type and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 10, 2020
  3. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Sep 10, 2020
  4. ashwin Win User

8-puzzle code executes infinitely.

Your solution works! make these changes. Just change comment the first two line of equals and yo did not change the Code: public void equals(EightPuzzle test)[/quote] to Code: public void equals(Object test)[/quote] Now it executes withing 1 second for all the inputs. Superb optimization. Thanks*Smile Save executed scripts/ HTML code in browser? :)
    But I would like to get things clarified.
    You have made the following changes :

• in astar() you changed Code: EightPuzzle x = openset.seek();[/quote] to Code: EightPuzzle x = openset.poll();[/quote] .This way you could removed the burden of first peeking and then polling.

• in astar() you converted Code: if(closedset.contains(y)){ continue; } if(!closedset.contains(y)){ openset.add(y); }[/quote] to Code: if (closedset.contains(y)) { continue; } openset.add(y);[/quote] This removed the burden of calling contains two times. Instead you called it only once.
    • BUT in public LinkedList getChildren() of EightPuzzle you just kept one EightPuzzle variable called unified instead of up,right,down,left. And you changed the if statements to do while. Did you make these two change to save memory or does it also make the execution faster? If yes how did these two changes make the execution faster?
    4)

ashwin, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Save executed scripts/ HTML code in browser? - Similar Threads - Save executed scripts

2. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser: Title. Only one website is showing up as white HTML text on a black background. I'm currently on Chrome, but I tried Edge and Internet Explorer, still nothing. Tried different profiles, nothing. Hard reset, turning off extensions, nothing works. I'm not very knowledgeable...
  3. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser: Title. Only one website is showing up as white HTML text on a black background. I'm currently on Chrome, but I tried Edge and Internet Explorer, still nothing. Tried different profiles, nothing. Hard reset, turning off extensions, nothing works. I'm not very knowledgeable...
  4. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. emails/ HTML code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails/ HTML code: Why are my emails, from known recipients, written in html code? How can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-html-code/49ecc3a7-049e-4487-b2bc-baca5c9ef086
  6. emails/ HTML code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails/ HTML code: Why are my emails, from known recipients, written in html code? How can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-html-code/49ecc3a7-049e-4487-b2bc-baca5c9ef086
  7. is it possible for a .HTML file to execute itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it possible for a .HTML file to execute itself?: I was downloading a mod for a game and upon clicking download I clicked on the wrong link (yeah silly me), it downloaded some sort of .HTML file but Windows Defender instantly removed it. Is there a possible chance I just got infected? submitted by /u/Lauty_6 [link]...
  8. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to execute script: hello,i am trying to open A third party APP I have,was working fine until the other day,i get failed to execute script when I try to open it,i also have the following info connected to problem, Traceback (most recent call last): File "ATSinstaller.pyw",...
  9. Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug: Microsoft HTML Help Executable In the HIDPI environment, the size of the font, as well as the size of the picture is confusing. the origin manifest: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <!-- Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation --> <assembly...
  10. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to execute script: hello,i use a game from steam & i use a separate programme(3rd party)to install items on it,it was working perfectly up to yesterday,when i open the app & click on an item i get the following failed to execute script,i have un/reinstalled it but no joy,any help would be...