Windows 10: Save File As Context Menu - How To Force Save File Menu To Have Option For Specifying...

Discus and support Save File As Context Menu - How To Force Save File Menu To Have Option For Specifying... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I really have no clue how to properly word my question but here's an example! https://imgur.com/a/QQU3Zvg When I try to save files with adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/J_SiNn, Jul 12, 2020.

1. /u/J_SiNn Win User

Save File As Context Menu - How To Force Save File Menu To Have Option For Specifying...

I really have no clue how to properly word my question but here's an example!

https://imgur.com/a/QQU3Zvg

When I try to save files with adobe acrobat, it only gives me a "save in" option at the top to navigate to the folder I want to save my file in. Most "Save File" context menus have an option to be able to copy or paste a folder directory into or from. My question is if there's a way to force the "save file" prompt to be the format in which there's an ability to paste a folder directory into the box instead of just a drop down box and having to navigate to the folder in which I want to save my file in, or am I at the whim of what the program is giving me?

I hope this makes sense! Please and thank you!

submitted by /u/J_SiNn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/J_SiNn, Jul 12, 2020

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Save File As Context Menu - How To Force Save File Menu To Have Option For Specifying... :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Save File As Context Menu - How To Force Save File Menu To Have Option For Specifying...

Add option to context menu to open file type

Save Code as .reg file and merge:

Code:
    Save File As Context Menu - How To Force Save File Menu To Have Option For Specifying... [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Save File As Context Menu - How To Force Save File Menu To Have Option For Specifying... - Similar Threads - Save File Context

2. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

in Browsers and Email
    [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. When I open an URL containing image in my Chrome browser, upon right clicking on the image I get below option in the context menu. Is it possible to add save image as - in specific folder via some app? say Save image as - in Folder A - in...
  3. [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder

in Windows 10 Support
    [Query]Context menu-save image as- in specific folder: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. When I open an URL containing image in my Chrome browser, upon right clicking on the image I get below option in the context menu. Is it possible to add save image as - in specific folder via some app? say Save image as - in Folder A - in...
  4. Context Menu Option to Concatenate Audio Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Context Menu Option to Concatenate Audio Files: It seems like, in Windows 7 or maybe XP, I used to have a tool or tweak that would create a right-click option to immediately merge two audio (especially .wav and .mp3) files, producing a single output audio file that would contain both (or all of) the selected input files,...
  5. Option to "add to file history" to context menu?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Option to "add to file history" to context menu?: Is there any way to include an option to "add to file history" to the context menu? It's tedious to have to jump into settings every time I want to add a folder to it. 140176
  6. Add option to context menu to open file type

in Windows 10 Support
    Add option to context menu to open file type: By default, Windows will open a MIDI file with Windows Media Player on double-click. This is fine. However, I'd like to add the option to open MIDI files to the context menu (right click). As it is, to open a MIDI file with MuseScore (my current preferred software), I have...
  7. "Network" not apearing on Browse for file... save menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Network" not apearing on Browse for file... save menu: I would like to save files to a Network location, but as you can see only "This PC" / Drives show up in the "Save menu" . I have already contacted the particular software's manufacturers and they told me its a Windows issue not a "this Software" issue. I have also tried...
  8. Options missing from file context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  9. How to scroll File Explorer context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to scroll File Explorer context menu: Windows 10 File Explorer has a arrow at the bottom to scroll the menu, how can the menu be scrolled in the old "normal" fashion? 48187
  10. Force Context Menu Appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Force Context Menu Appearing: Hello! I have this bug on my windows: [img] When I Right+Click on the start orb to open the win+x menu, sometimes the context menu appears at the top, just like the image above. Is there anyway to force the context menu appearing at exact position? Thanks 52355