Windows 10: save file

Discus and support save file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not save file from code blocks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-file/295d3cc3-245f-4a66-90b0-c8cec3927dc6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rashedislam, Oct 30, 2019.

1. save file

I can not save file from code blocks

:)

rashedislam, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 30, 2019
  4. save file

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

save file

1. save file - Similar Threads - save file

2. My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-: My One Drive folders are showing a red x. I can open a file but cannot save it as it doesn't recognise the file address or name . It renames the file A- and says cannot locate OneDrive even though I have just opened it from the onedrive...
  3. My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-: My One Drive folders are showing a red x. I can open a file but cannot save it as it doesn't recognise the file address or name . It renames the file A- and says cannot locate OneDrive even though I have just opened it from the onedrive...
  4. W11 - Saving Programme and Files to Specified Locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - Saving Programme and Files to Specified Locations: I've installed a boating app - the Dutch ANWB Waterkaarten - and there is no custom option to specify file location. So I installed it and the programme was installed on C drive in Programmes and User data folders.I uninstalled the app and changed the Windows default file...
  5. W11 - Saving Programme and Files to Specified Locations

W11 - Saving Programme and Files to Specified Locations: I've installed a boating app - the Dutch ANWB Waterkaarten - and there is no custom option to specify file location. So I installed it and the programme was installed on C drive in Programmes and User data folders.I uninstalled the app and changed the Windows default file...
  6. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper: Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but my friend's PC will not print any files to paper but always comes up with File Explorer and 'saves to file' It does this with all documents, Word, PDF, etc.If you then save the print and name the file and then try to print it,...
  7. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper: Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere but my friend's PC will not print any files to paper but always comes up with File Explorer and 'saves to file' It does this with all documents, Word, PDF, etc.If you then save the print and name the file and then try to print it,...
  8. Windows 10 always saving to file and not printing to paper

9. I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...: I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed in Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-log-into-microsoft-every-time-i-save-a-file/47b78a39-b079-4577-9ec3-2da58a010b5b
  10. I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...

I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...: I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed in Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-log-into-microsoft-every-time-i-save-a-file/47b78a39-b079-4577-9ec3-2da58a010b5b