Windows 10: Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work

Discus and support Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After Win 10 updates it seems that the problems with "image save" function has also made the SAVE icon in the lower right corner of the Touch Pack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulLowry1, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work

After Win 10 updates it seems that the problems with "image save" function has also made the SAVE icon in the lower right corner of the Touch Pack Surface Collage close the app before allowing the project created to be saved. Clicking the icon in the corner used to display another button where a "save" button allows you to save the collage to a folder. Now the corner icon closes the app loosing all the work done on creating the collage.

:)

PaulLowry1, Nov 29, 2018
  2. jimosity Win User

Surface Pro 3 - Can't TOUCH 'x' to close apps or double tap to expand

Latest version of Win10 with latest updates.
    Using the keyboard, or a USB mouse...or the Surface Pen, everything works great...but I can't use my finger to touch any app in the top menu bar. I can touch any menu item and anywhere in the app and it works fine...but I can't actually click on the X to close, maximize / minimize, etc. I also can't double tap the top bar to expand the app.
    Again, I can do everything with the keyboard / pen / mouse...and touch works fine with everything EXCEPT any item in the top bar. What's up with that?!
    I've done a screen calibration successfully and there are no issues with anything there...it's gotta be something in the OS somehow.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    PS: This is on a Surface Pro 3.
    I have a Surface 3 as well but it does not do this.

jimosity, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work

1. Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work - Similar Threads - Save function Touch

2. Cortana, Search function, Apps are not working.

in Cortana
    Cortana, Search function, Apps are not working.: Forgive me, as this is gonna be a long one, but I've been going through this for hours and I'm gonna be as detailed as possible in simple terms. There's an issue with some of the apps, but my priority is the search bar that's ceasing to function, which looks like those apps...
  3. Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.: I am struggling with downloading the Pic Collage App. Some guidance will be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-collage-app-how-to-download-the-app-any/84b1f72f-1d9a-4b6a-b268-4a2983642f3f
  4. touch screen loss of function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch screen loss of function: I have just gotten the latest update which installed the new browser and with that it somehow deactivated my touch screen. I have gone into device manager and tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I restarted my computer it did not appear. I have tried many ways, doing...
  5. Search function in mail app not working

Search function in mail app not working: Worked fine until today. Tried troubleshooter, tried reset account, tried uninstall and re-install.. no joy Search icon just spins forever and no results appear. Can send and receive mail as normal. Anyone else seeing this? Any ideas? Many thanks in advance...
  6. Touch screen function not working

Touch screen function not working: My MS Surface laptop model 1769 is little more than one year old. I haven't been using the touch screen function for a long time. Recently when I tried it was not working. I tried the troubleshooting like updating the device driver etc, it did not work. Can I give me a...
  7. Touch pad functions not working

Touch pad functions not working: Since I have updated my laptop to windows 10 1903 my touch pad functions stopped working at all, even I can't disable the touch pad by pressing fn+f9 (in my laptop f9 is the key to disable the touch pad). I couldn't find any solution or driver update to solve this problem....
  8. loss of app page

in Cortana
    loss of app page: I have windows 10 which updated recently, I now have no app page can you help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-app-page/8b5bf8d1-95b5-4ec5-9653-8c3c8a886fde"
  9. functioning of app

functioning of app: Hello, I am having a problem which is that my windows app store and photos app does not even opening . I have done troubleshooting along with update procedure of these two app please have a look on my problem thank you Brijesh...
  10. Surface Pro 3 - Can't TOUCH 'x' to close apps or double tap to expand

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 3 - Can't TOUCH 'x' to close apps or double tap to expand: Latest version of Win10 with latest updates. Using the keyboard, or a USB mouse...or the Surface Pen, everything works great...but I can't use my finger to touch any app in the top menu bar. I can touch any menu item and anywhere in the app and it works fine...but I can't...