Windows 10: save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document

Discus and support save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when click on a picture and save image as it goes to save as screen but only option is save as text document and cant change it, it started doing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bob330, May 12, 2019.

1. bob330 Win User

save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document

when click on a picture and save image as it goes to save as screen but only option is save as text document and cant change it, it started doing this about 2 weeks ago, before that everything worked fine with pics, am using google chrome, am older guy and not computer smart, seen your one reply to this but cant find the screen you suggested to change it

:)

bob330, May 12, 2019

2. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, May 12, 2019
  3. WHS
    whs Win User
    word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document [​IMG]

4. BobZ Win User

Unable to Save to Documents

I can't move, copy or save anything to my Documents folder. I checked the properties of the folder, under serurity it listed only Home Users and WMP Network Svc. My account name is listed in the srcurity tabs of Pictures, Music, etc., and I am able to save, copy and move to those folders. My account is listed in C:/Windows/Users/myname/Documents under the security tab. How do I add my name to the Documents folder in File Explorer? I think that should fix my problem.

In a not so critical glitch, my computer will not go to sleep using the power settings in the control panel.

Thema:

1. save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document - Similar Threads - save image goes

2. Save web document as text format ?

in Browsers and Email
    Save web document as text format ?: How to save web document as text file for ms edge just like internet explorer ? 178141
  3. Saving Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving Documents: My documents aren't showing in MyFiles. I have made documents before and this has never occurred, but now, whenever I save a document it's doesn't show on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-documents/44523407-8d86-4854-8d72-210c6e1b76e8
  4. Cannot save text documents or images files

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save text documents or images files: Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.685) I am unable to save text files or images like I was sent a image over messenger and I cannot save it. It crashes and aske to close the program or wait. I have already been though this process. Unable to save to desktop Windows...
  5. Saving a document.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a document.: When I save a word or any file it automatically saves in 4 locations. Even though I want it save in This PC. When I delete the file in one it deletes in all. I do I get this to stop?...
  6. Saving Documents

Saving Documents: When saving documents, my save view now looks like below. I would like to change it back so that when saving, I can see my files in folders. I would appreciate advice on how to change it back. TIA. [ATTACH]...
  7. Saving Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving Documents: I lost my power early this morning and now I can't 'save' information on pre-saved documents as it says I don't have access. What do I need to do to save changes to my documents (I'm the only one that uses PC)....
  8. saving documents

saving documents: Hello I am having issues saving docs when one drive is syncing. I have to pause it to be able to save any documents I am working on. Is there a fix for this? Thank you...
  9. saving documents

saving documents: when I save my documents files they also save in my pictures folder, which I don't want how can I stop them doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-documents/1c857732-3530-416a-8c69-8bb415943a59"
  10. saving a document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving a document: I saved a document in notepad, which was the only option it gave me, but when I try to view it , it looks like gibberish. What can I do>?...