Windows 10: Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

Discus and support Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i search images on web both chrome and edge, the png and jpg files are being saved as winzip image manager format there is no choice of png or jpg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GWM2020, Apr 29, 2022.

1. GWM2020 Win User

Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

When i search images on web both chrome and edge, the png and jpg files are being saved as winzip image manager format there is no choice of png or jpg format under save as. In the past, it would have allowed me to save as png or jpg file but recently the only option is winzip image manager I don't have a subscription for winzip.

:)

GWM2020, Apr 29, 2022
  2. barte90 Win User

Saving web image

On my E90 it's options-> tools -> open image -> save (selected) image.

Maybe this also works on your E65.

barte90, Apr 29, 2022
  3. tdh1903 Win User
    Saving web image

Is it possible to save an image from the web to my e65?

if so how?

tdh1903, Apr 29, 2022
  4. Conall Win User

Problem saving images as .dds..

After saving countless images as .dds files for various games, all of a sudden I'm simply not able to.
    I was editing an image I had just saved as a .dds without any problem when, after I made my changes, I tried saving it again, but the "Save" button was grayed out.

I was using Photoshop CS 8.0, but I also had a copy of PSP8, so I tried using that to edit the image, but I wasn't able to save with it either. When I try, I get the following error: "Plugin can't read the requested format".

I thought I had corrupted the image somehow, and to test this I first opened one of the images I had finished editing a while back, and tried to save it without making any changes.
    Button still grayed out in Photoshop, still receive that error in PSP.

I tried File --> New, tried saving that as .dds, same problem.

Thought maybe the plugin itself was somehow corrupted.. for both PSP and Photoshop..
    so I downloaded it again. From two different sources. Still having this problem.

Tried restarting, didn't help.

Anyone have any idea what the hell is going on, and how to fix this?

Edit: I can't even open .dds images in PSP, now. Gives the "Plugin can't read the requested format" error. They still open fine in Photoshop, however..

Edit 2: I figured out why I was having trouble with Photoshop. Apparently, you need to save .dds images as 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, 64x64 and so on, instead of 256x400 which is what I was attempting.
    When trying to save that 256x400 image, it'd break the plugin until I restarted Photoshop, which is what was confusing the hell out of me.

Paintshop is still refusing to open .dds images, however. Luckily, I don't really use it now that I have Photoshop.

Conall, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc. - Similar Threads - Save image web

2. When saving a png from the web my only option is saving as an avif. I want to save it as a png.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When saving a png from the web my only option is saving as an avif. I want to save it as a png.: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  3. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  4. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  5. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.: When i search images on web both chrome and edge, the png and jpg files are being saved as winzip image manager format there is no choice of png or jpg format under save as. In the past, it would have allowed me to save as png or jpg file but recently the only option is...
  7. Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.: When i search images on web both chrome and edge, the png and jpg files are being saved as winzip image manager format there is no choice of png or jpg format under save as. In the past, it would have allowed me to save as png or jpg file but recently the only option is...
  8. Saving an image from Rhino6

Saving an image from Rhino6: Heya, I'm trying to save an image from Rhino6 to my computer, and the display on the software displays that the image has been successfully saved to the drive; however when I then check my documents folder it doesn't show, but in the 'Recent Documents' section of Quick...
  9. Is it possible to save all images as .PNG by default?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to save all images as .PNG by default?: If I see a .jpg and want to save it as a .png, I have to change the "save as type" drop-down from .jpg, to "All Files" and then manually add ".png" to the end of the image. Is there a way to change this to save all images as .png by default? If there's not a way to achieve...
  10. save image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save image: why the save box dont appear when I want to save an image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-image/ff086973-cccb-4206-a7cf-1e754325903c