Windows 10: save image

Discus and support save image in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why the save box dont appear when I want to save an image?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by almcculloughjr, Apr 20, 2019.

1. save image

why the save box dont appear when I want to save an image?

:)

almcculloughjr, Apr 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail App Save As Image

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download an image file.

• Enlarge the photo you want to download.
    • You will get a download option.
    • Or you can press Ctrl + S key and save.
    Or if you copy the file and want to save you can follow the steps provided below.

• Copy the file you want to download.
    • Goto Start page.
    • Type Paint.
    • Open Paint application.
    • Press Ctrl + V key.
    • And save the image file.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Apr 20, 2019
  4. save image

Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

save image

1. save image - Similar Threads - save image

2. "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.: If I use "Save As " or "Print Screen" I get 2 images. If I try to delete one both are deleted. How can I fix this?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-or-print-screen-commands-produce-2-images/c1a88d71-d47c-401e-b04f-a646ef387923
  3. "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Save As " or "Print Screen" commands produce 2 images.: If I use "Save As " or "Print Screen" I get 2 images. If I try to delete one both are deleted. How can I fix this?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-or-print-screen-commands-produce-2-images/c1a88d71-d47c-401e-b04f-a646ef387923
  4. Creating Windows Image file and Save to Flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating Windows Image file and Save to Flash drive: Hi Everyone,I would like to ask if you can create windows image file and save to your flash drive / thumb drive. i know how to create system image and save it to hard drive / ssd drive. wondering if i can install it to smaller type of storage 64gb flash drive.can anyone help...
  5. Creating Windows Image file and Save to Flash drive

Creating Windows Image file and Save to Flash drive: Hi Everyone,I would like to ask if you can create windows image file and save to your flash drive / thumb drive. i know how to create system image and save it to hard drive / ssd drive. wondering if i can install it to smaller type of storage 64gb flash drive.can anyone help...
  6. Camera saving inverted image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera saving inverted image: I have Windows 11. Its Camera is reversing my image.It works perfect with Skype but when i use Camera directly from the Start menu,my image is right until i capture it but when i click it,it become reversed. There's no option to fix this.just like if i raise my right hand and...
  7. Camera saving inverted image

Camera saving inverted image: I have Windows 11. Its Camera is reversing my image.It works perfect with Skype but when i use Camera directly from the Start menu,my image is right until i capture it but when i click it,it become reversed. There's no option to fix this.just like if i raise my right hand and...
  8. Should Create a Disk Image save free space on a drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should Create a Disk Image save free space on a drive?: Why is it that when I create a disk image of ssd C drive in Windows 7 the size is close to the whole disk 110 GB rather than just the used part which is 80 GB?This is even when the process says "The backup could take up to 80 GB of disk space".Thanks for any advice....
  9. Should Create a Disk Image save free space on a drive?

Should Create a Disk Image save free space on a drive?: Why is it that when I create a disk image of ssd C drive in Windows 7 the size is close to the whole disk 110 GB rather than just the used part which is 80 GB?This is even when the process says "The backup could take up to 80 GB of disk space".Thanks for any advice....
  10. When I edit a image on photos, it obscures my image after saving it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I edit a image on photos, it obscures my image after saving it.: Here is a video.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sC_UpTaCgsxJIfDw-avri_to7PWj0cBk/view?usp=sharingIt is on google drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-edit-a-image-on-photos-it-obscures-my-image/902414f5-6c37-4cf5-81d0-c2435db5e68a