Windows 10: Save location for web camera Windows 10

Discus and support Save location for web camera Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been trying to fix all of the issues OneDrive has created for me, and I'm almost there! I found a problem with my save location for my web camera.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mr.watts, Jan 17, 2021.

1. mr.watts Win User

Save location for web camera Windows 10

I've been trying to fix all of the issues OneDrive has created for me, and I'm almost there! I found a problem with my save location for my web camera. Whenever I record a video it default saves to: This PC >> WindowsC: >> Users >> watts >> OneDrive >> Pictures >> Camera Roll. I no longer want to save to my OneDrive. I want to save to: This PC >> WindowsC: >> Users >> watts >> Videos.

I've tried to click around and figure it out, but there are no settings to change the default save location. I do have my university OneDrive connected, but I've had no issues with that OneDrive. FYI I have disconnected my personal OneDrive on my PC for about 2 weeks now and I've just noticed this issue.

:)

mr.watts, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Greg258 Win User

Photographs saved in camera roll not showing location

Hello

I, too, have lost this particular functionality.

I have the 950. At first, the location was saved with photos, but no longer.

I have reviewed all the privacy and location settings I can think of. Everything is enabled. I have tried the soft reset suggested by Jose, and that has made no difference.

Here's the settings I've checked:

• Privacy Settings
      • Location Settings
        • Location = "on"
        • Relevant Apps set to access location:
          • Blink
          • Camera
          • Cortana
          • Lumia Creative Studio
          • Lumia Motion Data
      • Camera Settings
        • Let apps use my camera = "on"
      • Background Apps Settings
        • Windows Camera = "On"
    I can't find anything else that affects the camera and its access to location data.

Can anyone help?

Greg258, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Camera Roll Save Location in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is happening when you try to save your camera roll?
    • Are you referring to location of the camera roll where you want to save?
    Kindly refer to the article below:

Save a file (information holds good for Windows 10 as well)

Kindly revert with more information and explanation of the query you have if your question is still unanswered, we'll be happy to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

Moving to a retail location. Need camera advice.

Who has experience with IP cameras? I need to place 2 or 3 cameras in my showroom and have the ability to view them from any location and also have the video recorded.

Any suggestions on a cheap camera/software package to do this? I have computers and network hardware I can dedicate for the job.

Lazzer408, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Save location for web camera Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Save location web

2. "Web Camera" app storage location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Web Camera" app storage location: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I seem to be going over the same ground with this question! At present, all my videos and photos taken with my "Web Camera" app are saved to the "new" Photo app which I am pleased with If I wasn't using this app the only other place they are...
  3. "Web Camera" app storage location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Web Camera" app storage location: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I seem to be going over the same ground with this question! At present, all my videos and photos taken with my "Web Camera" app are saved to the "new" Photo app which I am pleased with If I wasn't using this app the only other place they are...
  4. "Web Camera" app storage location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera App save file location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera App save file location: I can't find a Setting for me to choose where to save Photos and Videos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-save-file-location/7c6e4875-1005-4f08-9033-90d02a482ac6
  6. Camera App save file location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App save file location: I can't find a Setting for me to choose where to save Photos and Videos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-save-file-location/7c6e4875-1005-4f08-9033-90d02a482ac6
  7. Camera App saving to random location

Camera App saving to random location: Hi all, The Camera App is saving to a random location. None of the information I've found has come close. When I open the image, it has opened in the Photo app, but has no UI to save or manage the images. I can only organize them into albums... When I select a photo,...
  8. Web Camera not detecting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Camera not detecting in Windows 10: My webcamera has stopped working. None of my apps like Camera,Skype can access the webcam. It is also not showing in device manager. Kindly suggest what to do. Below I have attached my PC details and device manager. I have an Asus Vivobook 14 with model no-X412DA....
  9. Windows 10 save as location

Windows 10 save as location: I was hoping you could help me out what may seem a small issue it is a big help to me at work. I have just upgraded my PC at work which is running fine but but one thing it is missing is that my old PC running the same windows 10 pro used to allow me to save a document,...
  10. Camera web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera web: sometimes when I my camera it says there is a problem 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x8007001F) how can I solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-web/3e58423c-96d0-4cf6-a604-b01917430a13