Windows 10: Save money and time with Microsoft’s Personal Shopping Assistant

Discus and support Save money and time with Microsoft’s Personal Shopping Assistant in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Microsoft’s Personal Shopping Assistant, first released in 2016 through The Garage, is a browser add-on that helps you get the best deals at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Save money and time with Microsoft’s Personal Shopping Assistant

Source: Save money and time with Microsoft's Personal Shopping Assistant - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Nov 21, 2018

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 21, 2018
  3. microsoft money sunset

Hi,

For Microsoft Money issues, kindly post directly to the Microsoft Money Forum for further assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Joanna 777, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Save money and time with Microsoft’s Personal Shopping Assistant

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Save money and time with Microsoft’s Personal Shopping Assistant

1. Save money and time with Microsoft’s Personal Shopping Assistant - Similar Threads - Save money Microsoft’s

2. Microsoft authenticator - personal information saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft authenticator - personal information saved: Hi!I have tried to understand if a server is involved with 2FA using for example Microsoft Authenticator or any other similar app. I need to understand if any personal information is stored by Microsoft when using the authenticator. In the app there is account information so...
  3. Microsoft authenticator - personal information saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft authenticator - personal information saved: Hi!I have tried to understand if a server is involved with 2FA using for example Microsoft Authenticator or any other similar app. I need to understand if any personal information is stored by Microsoft when using the authenticator. In the app there is account information so...
  4. Microsoft authenticator - personal information saved

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to shop with Microsoft Edge to save money online

in Windows 10 News
    How to shop with Microsoft Edge to save money online: [ATTACH]Microsoft not too long ago introduced a new feature for Microsoft Edge known as Shopping with Microsoft Edge. It’s an impressive tool, that will save you money while shopping online, but more so for anyone who shops online on a regular basis. Now, to take advantage of...
  6. windows "personal" assistant cortana

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows "personal" assistant cortana: [ATTACH] Why is cortana like this? Literally it tries to search on bing for every single question!! https://preview.redd.it/ptejk0o32x561.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=3ceb6785cf42017eb1ef7c082fe49819a31a8ab3 submitted by /u/jiltedgondolier [link] [comments]...
  7. microsoft games shops

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft games shops: when i want to buy items for microsoft games, in microsoft store, they are always refused, despite i have sold enought to pay for it. please tell me why. Thank you maria vitoria henriques...
  8. microsoft money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...
  9. PERSONALIZED MONEY SECTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PERSONALIZED MONEY SECTION: WELL, Seems like MS has ONCE AGAIN, "DONE IT AGAIN"! Few days ago, there was an update to be done via MS. I did that, then LOST my MUTE LIGHT, again. Since, after "RESTARTING" numerous times, I got that back again. NOW, under the MONEY section of my laptop using W10 and...
  10. Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant: Microsoft's own digital assistant Cortana is a very curious case in 2018. It's a feature (service?) that appears to be alive and kicking internally, but showing little to no sign of improvement externally. Cortana has become stagnant in the digital assistant market; it's...