Windows 10: Save multiple attachments

Discus and support Save multiple attachments in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an access system attached to a sharePoint list. I am displaying attached photos (usually only 3 or 4) in a sub form and have a button on each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by judith MP, Jan 25, 2019.

1. judith MP Win User

Save multiple attachments

I have an access system attached to a sharePoint list. I am displaying attached photos (usually only 3 or 4) in a sub form and have a button on each record to allow the user to save the photo

Private Sub Command147_Click()
    ' save photo

Dim fdlg As FileDialog

Dim myURL As String, sFilename As String
    Dim WinHttpReq As Object, oStream As Object

myURL = Me.EngAppData_Attachments_FileURL

' get filename and path here
    Set fdlg = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogSaveAs)
    fdlg.Title = "Save attachmen as..."
    fdlg.InitialFileName = "Q:\"
    ' fdlg.FilterIndex = 5 'Defaults to the XML Data file filter
    If fdlg.Show() Then
    sFilename = fdlg.SelectedItems(1) & Me.EngAppData_Attachments_FileType

Set WinHttpReq = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    WinHttpReq.Open "GET", myURL, False ', "username", "password"
    WinHttpReq.Send

myURL = WinHttpReq.ResponseBody
    If WinHttpReq.Status = 200 Then
    Set oStream = CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")
    oStream.Open
    oStream.Type = 1
    oStream.Write WinHttpReq.ResponseBody
    oStream.SaveToFile sFilename, 2 ' 1 = no overwrite, 2 = overwrite
    oStream.Close
    End If

Else:
    MsgBox "File has not been saved!"
    End If
    End Sub

How can I adapt this so that I can run a similar routine from the header of the form to loop through all attachments and saving them. I would just add a counter to each file name for the multiple files so I don't ask for the filename each time

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

:)

judith MP, Jan 25, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP : MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT/PHOTOS SAVING AS.. IMPOSSIBLE.

I think that the point is about saving multiple attachements from an e-mail to local folder in PC, I´m currently handling with same problem here...

MrovecMartin, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Save multiple attachments

Trouble saving & attaching from websites

Hello,

As you are facing issues with attaching documents and photos to Emails and save pictures on your device we will help you with this issue.

Lets us the try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue.

• Try to attach different documents types and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to attach the documents on Internet Explorer and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to use Microsoft account, log-in to Outlook.com account, attach the documents and check if the issue persists.

To save the pictures, I suggest you to download the different file types like .txt, .pdf etc. and check if the same issue persists with saving them.

Try the above and update the status of this issue to identify what is causing the issue and assist you further accordingly.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Save multiple attachments

1. Save multiple attachments - Similar Threads - Save multiple attachments

2. How do I save it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save it as an attachment: How do I save it as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-it-as-an-attachment/3a03a31a-f440-4518-81e6-9e0439e50093
  3. How do I save it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save it as an attachment: How do I save it as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-it-as-an-attachment/3a03a31a-f440-4518-81e6-9e0439e50093
  4. Download attachments to save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download attachments to save: I think I've proably clicked on somthing which has caused me not to be able to downlaod and save attachments from an eamil, I can only open it, and I need to be able to download and save so I can send as an attachment. There is also another problem I have, is that when I want...
  5. Download attachments to save

Download attachments to save: I think I've proably clicked on somthing which has caused me not to be able to downlaod and save attachments from an eamil, I can only open it, and I need to be able to download and save so I can send as an attachment. There is also another problem I have, is that when I want...
  6. Saving attachment groups files by dates

in Browsers and Email
    Saving attachment groups files by dates: I have Thunderbird 68.12.1 (32-bit) & use Sandboxie. If I want to save an attachment, I save it to a Downloads folder. Lately, SaveAs dialog box shows the folder in date groups. e.g. [img] I do sort the Downloads folder by date, but I don't have any grouping set up that...
  7. savings attachments multiple times to the same folder creates duplicates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    savings attachments multiple times to the same folder creates duplicates: I save needed attachments to folders on my computer. Sometimes I do not remember if I saved the attachment. With my previous computer, if I attempted to save the same file to the same folder, a warning appeared asking if I desired to overwrite the file. With my new computer a...
  8. Live Mail Attachments Saved as URLs

Live Mail Attachments Saved as URLs: I very recently upgraded from W7 to W10. I still have Windows Live Mail as my mail application. I also recently tried to save several PDF attachments from an email to a folder on an internal RAID 1 array. For some reason when I attempt to open those files whose icons show...
  9. Saving multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving multiple desktops: I set up 3 distinct desktops to manage some work. I moved copies of files, etc. Everything working fine. Shut PC down for the night. When I turned PC on the next day, all of the desktops were empty! How do I save Desktops 2, 3 etc??? 49043
  10. Cannot save attachment in Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save attachment in Documents: I'm helping Frank with a perplexing problem; he cannot save attachments in his own "Documents" folder. Background: When he migrated from Windows7 to Windows10 he got converted to logging on with his Microsoft Account. We neither fully understand this. Frank has only one...