Windows 10: save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories...

Discus and support save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rodartetalex [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rodartetalex, May 12, 2020.

1. save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories...

/u/rodartetalex, May 12, 2020
  2. Kusimeka Win User

Hardrive Dead - Anyway to recover Data?

Hi, my fathers computer's hardrive died last night (atleast, i think so) the computer will just start up and once it gets to the windows loading screen, will just restart, i tried to put the hardrive in my computer and access it to get his files, but when i try it just sais that it's corrupted.

I know there have been ways to recover data even when the hardrive has died / corrupted, is it possible i could do this?

Thanks.

Kusimeka, May 12, 2020
  3. Hardrive

How do i know i have to Replace my hardrive and how?

AlexMurcia1, May 12, 2020
  4. save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories...

Win10 external Hardrive.

Hello all techies need your help.

I have been using my External hardrive case with different memory card plug in the front of the external hardrive case.

It has been working for over five years fine and something happened that it wants to now format it. I know all the information is still on the Hardrive. However, how do I get my windows to recognize the Hardrive or hardrive to recognize windows? I don't
    want to lose all my data please.

Kind Regards from an American from the Balkan,

Drago Andjelic

Cloning Hardrive Question, May 12, 2020
Thema:

save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories...

1. save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories... - Similar Threads - save hardrive old

2. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download to hardrive: Hi everyone! So I have this PC and I mainly got it to play games and it is a gaming computer passed down. So I tried downloading epic games for Fortnite and the epic games launcher downloaded but had no room for Fortnite. So I bought and external hard drive and it shows up on...
  3. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download to hardrive: Hi everyone! So I have this PC and I mainly got it to play games and it is a gaming computer passed down. So I tried downloading epic games for Fortnite and the epic games launcher downloaded but had no room for Fortnite. So I bought and external hard drive and it shows up on...
  4. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. External Hardrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hardrive: How do i access my external HARDRIVE on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hardrive/216895a8-343c-4b49-93f2-d71f988de2a4
  6. eject hardrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    eject hardrive: Hard drive constantly says in use? I am not using anything else, so cannot eject it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eject-hardrive/196ee349-7434-4235-8fb0-126a7370d2bd
  7. Missing hardrive?

Missing hardrive?: I an SSD and 1 TB Hardrive. I've been looking all over on youtube on a fix to find my missing hard drive and I have yet to find a youtube video that works. It did show up this morning after I updated my Windows 10 but now it's gone this afternoon. Does anyone have a fix to...
  8. Can't access my pictures recovered from hardrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access my pictures recovered from hardrive: I've got over 10000 pictures on my PC that I recovered from my hard drive and all have Unknown account(S-1-5-21-.......). I've accessed a few by deleting the unknown user in the privacy settings and adding EVERYONE but I don't have hundreds of hrs to do it that way. Can you...
  9. migrating hardrives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    migrating hardrives: Hello, i was wondering if its possible to change c: drives without reinstalling windows. thank toy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migrating-hardrives/284042e6-4e84-4aaa-816a-af1d74dede49
  10. Hardrive wipe

Hardrive wipe: Is there any way to wipe a hardrive excluding the os and specific files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardrive-wipe/2af24fc0-4bd3-4edd-9d12-952244c24c1b"