Windows 10: save new tezt in settings on laptop

Discus and support save new tezt in settings on laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I M REFFERING TO THE SETTINGSD IN THE DEVICE ITSELF. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE IT IN EMAIL OR ANY OTHER AREA. WHEN GOING ONLING TO CHANGE SETTINGS ON THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Charley Webb, Jun 13, 2019.

1. save new tezt in settings on laptop

I M REFFERING TO THE SETTINGSD IN THE DEVICE ITSELF. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE IT IN EMAIL OR ANY OTHER AREA. WHEN GOING ONLING TO CHANGE SETTINGS ON THE LAPTOP LIKE THEME, ACCOUNTS, SECURITY, BACKROUND LOC SCREENA....ALL OF THE SETTING IN THE DEVICE I CAN SEE AND TEST THE NEW FONT HOWEVER I AM UNABNLE TO SELECT PLEASE HELP

:)

Charley Webb, Jun 13, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 13, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

save new tezt in settings on laptop

n-ster, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

save new tezt in settings on laptop

1. save new tezt in settings on laptop - Similar Threads - save tezt settings

2. New laptop set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop set up: Hi I have just bought a laptop for my son, I am using my Microsoft account for 365 etc as am allowed 5 devices.The problem is all my information ie, one drive etc..So he can see bank details etc very private stuff. I don't want him seeing all this and want a empty laptop for...
  3. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  4. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  5. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Set Up New Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Set Up New Laptop: When setting up new laptop, windows account is not recognised, when windows account entered into create account 'you cannot log in with work account' message is received? Other colleagues at same company do not have this issue....
  7. New Laptop Login settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Laptop Login settings: When I go to login with a Microsoft account, it has me enter my email address and the password, when it comes up with the screen asking to enter in the password one more time, it keeps telling me the password is wrong but it's not. The only way I could login to my PC was...
  8. "power savings switch" new setting is graphic?

"power savings switch" new setting is graphic?: After an automatic update a while back in windows 10, i now get a window that says "power savings switch" is changed. New setting is now Graphic. This change will be effective when you reboot now or later. It doesnt matter when i push the reboot button, the window is always...
  9. New laptop OneDrive settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop OneDrive settings: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop and tried to move the data from my old laptop to the new one. I did that manually, i.e. without using OneDrive or any program for migrating data. I saved the old data on an external drive and tried to drag the data simply to the documents...
  10. new laptop set up

new laptop set up: this is a brand new laptop . I don't want this laptop to be affected by the insider program my other laptops are . do I need to give this laptop a new windows account?...