Windows 10: SAVE OPTIONS

Discus and support SAVE OPTIONS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I change SAVE OPTIONS In Photoshop 4.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-options/082a6156-5862-43cb-baa6-0470e8fa7c75 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by (Foot), May 24, 2019.

1. (Foot) Win User

SAVE OPTIONS

How do I change SAVE OPTIONS In Photoshop 4.0

:)

(Foot), May 24, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 24, 2019
  3. Murthy547 Win User
    Power Saving option in nokia 2700 classic model

Hi,

How to enable power saving option in nokia 2700 classic model.

how set custom time to enter into power saving mode.

Can any one suggest what are steps to do this?

Earlier reply will be appreciated.

Murthy547, May 24, 2019
  4. SAVE OPTIONS

Sd app saving MOVE option is grayed out it will not let me click on it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Is this specific to games?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps. Since move option is greyed out, I would suggest you to un-install and reinstall the game and check. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and select System.

• Click on App & Features, click on game and uninstall the game.

• Now click on Storage and select a drive on
      New apps will save to.

• Try re-installing the game again and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 24, 2019
Thema:

SAVE OPTIONS

1. SAVE OPTIONS - Similar Threads - SAVE OPTIONS

2. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  3. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  4. Windows 10 Azure AD Joined not giving option to clients to save key in Azure AD without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Azure AD Joined not giving option to clients to save key in Azure AD without...: Windows 10 Azure AD Joined not giving option to clients to save key in Azure AD without admin privilege.With Admin privilege clients can save the key in Azure AD. We had group policy to write the key to AD when the clients were only joined on-prem ad but now as Azure joined...
  5. Windows 10 Azure AD Joined not giving option to clients to save key in Azure AD without...

Windows 10 Azure AD Joined not giving option to clients to save key in Azure AD without...: Windows 10 Azure AD Joined not giving option to clients to save key in Azure AD without admin privilege.With Admin privilege clients can save the key in Azure AD. We had group policy to write the key to AD when the clients were only joined on-prem ad but now as Azure joined...
  6. Windows 10 Azure AD Joined not giving option to clients to save key in Azure AD without...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. MS Edge default handling of PDFs save to disk is only option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge default handling of PDFs save to disk is only option: Edge will not open PDF files in a browser window but forces them to be saved to disk. How can this problem be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge-default-handling-of-pdfs-save-to-disk-is/b6dcdfa2-b56e-492c-958a-fa0ef92148e0
  8. MS Edge default handling of PDFs save to disk is only option

MS Edge default handling of PDFs save to disk is only option: Edge will not open PDF files in a browser window but forces them to be saved to disk. How can this problem be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge-default-handling-of-pdfs-save-to-disk-is/b6dcdfa2-b56e-492c-958a-fa0ef92148e0
  9. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  10. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....