Windows 10: Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Discus and support Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD" and as an iOs app called Proceate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SiJaja, Feb 19, 2020.

1. SiJaja Win User

Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Hello

Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD"

and as an iOs app called Proceate type: ". procreate"

?

Thank you
    SiJaja

:)

SiJaja, Feb 19, 2020

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Rotate a photo in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Rotating a photo within Fresh paint is currently unavailable. However, you may try these steps:

• Save the paint file.
    • Open File Explorer.
    • Open the location on where you saved the file.
    • Right click on the paint file. Click on Rotate right or
      rotate left.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Tbbhn5 Win User

Saving paintings with canvas color in Fresh Paint app

I have used canvas color feature on most of my paintings for changing the color of the background. Everything is fine except that I could not export my paintings with the canvas color changed. I have tried to dry the paintings or saving the paintings with
    multiples types of files but none of them worked: all the paintings were exported with white canvas. Is there any possible way for me to save paintings with canvas color?

I am using Fresh Paint on a Surface device running Windows 10.

Thank you.

Tbbhn5, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop - Similar Threads - Save Export Fresh

2. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  3. Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects

Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects: I was unable to find my Paint 3D projects with the link given from google search. To find my projects I chose an image I had, chose "Edit and Create", then "Edit with Paint 3D" then clicked on "MENU". This gave ALL my saved Paint 3D projects. I Opened my project and Right...
  4. Photoshop file save issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photoshop file save issue: submitted by /u/NV7X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jscfrs/photoshop_file_save_issue/
  5. fresh paint: how do you save a file

fresh paint: how do you save a file: fresh paint: how do you save a file [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Other Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-how-do-you-save-a-file/1d9721ff-ed99-4543-8537-f1d805c9a7a9
  6. Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive: I use Photoshop to process my images. Yesterday, I started having a problem saving my images to my One Drive account. I can see the images in File Explorer and can select and open them in Photoshop with no problem. But if I then make a change to the image and try to save them...
  7. Save As or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Save As or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop: <Moved from Windows 7 forum by VM> Hello Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD" and as an iOs app called Proceate type: ". procreate" ? Thank you SiJaja...
  8. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  9. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  10. Saving paintings with canvas color in Fresh Paint app

Saving paintings with canvas color in Fresh Paint app: I have used canvas color feature on most of my paintings for changing the color of the background. Everything is fine except that I could not export my paintings with the canvas color changed. I have tried to dry the paintings or saving the paintings with multiples types of...