Windows 10: Save page as one single file ?

Discus and support Save page as one single file ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After FF removed "save as MHT" add-on, only IE can save in that format and also open it. It was a very nifty feature and I have all slew of them saved... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CountMike, Jul 22, 2018.

1. CountMike Win User

Save page as one single file ?

After FF removed "save as MHT" add-on, only IE can save in that format and also open it. It was a very nifty feature and I have all slew of them saved like that. Saving in HTML format makes a folder + .html file which is cumbersome to keep.

:)

CountMike, Jul 22, 2018
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Save page as one single file ? - Similar Threads - Save page single

2. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  3. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  4. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Saved pages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saved pages: By taking the Microsoft edge update, will all the webpages I have bookmarked and saved carry over or no? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-pages/fc11a200-28ed-4319-975b-2c9e42303ee7
  6. Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive: I use Photoshop to process my images. Yesterday, I started having a problem saving my images to my One Drive account. I can see the images in File Explorer and can select and open them in Photoshop with no problem. But if I then make a change to the image and try to save them...
  7. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  8. Saving crash logs without a page file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saving crash logs without a page file: I am working on a system that has page file disabled for security reasons. I absolutely cannot post any details from the machine, again, for security reasons, so I have to find the cause of the crashes myself. What I need to know is if there is a way to save crash logs or...
  9. save excel files to one drive

save excel files to one drive: I just updated my computer and now my office files will not update automatically, or sync, to the cloud. when I go to onedrive and use excel online everything works fine, and when I go to my offline excel the changes show up just fine. However, when I make changes to the...
  10. Saving files and download in one folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving files and download in one folder: Hi guys, it is possible to always save and download in one folder windows 10? 123933