Windows 10: Save photos from video not working

Discus and support Save photos from video not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to save a photo from my video for my YouTube thumbnail but it always loads and doesn't finish[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IanDaBest, Jul 4, 2020.

1. IanDaBest Win User

Save photos from video not working

I want to save a photo from my video for my YouTube thumbnail but it always loads and doesn't finish Save photos from video not working 5f2e3968-d7d3-41e7-a1e9-839b6494ee3a?upload=true.png

:)

IanDaBest, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Dawn BYOB Win User

I am unable to use the "save photo from video" feature.

Thanks for the response.

I am using windows 10 photo app.

I am looking at my iPhone live photos/video. The videos and live photos play with no problem. When I try to use the "save photos from video", all that happens is that it is "loading". It never loads.

When I check my task manager, I see that it is working. It is using 50% - 65% of my CPU.

Thanks for any suggestions you can give me!!!

Dawn BYOB, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I am unable to use the "save photo from video" feature.

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which application are you using to save photo?

• Are you trying to save photo from a videos?

• Are you using Photo app or any other app?
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Save photos from video not working

save photo from email

Hi Roz,

We suggest that you add your save/download file location to Sources under
    Photos app Settings, so that after downloading the attachment from your email it will automatically sync to the Photos app. Follow the steps below to add a folder in Sources:

• Open Photos app > Click the three dot icon on the upper right >
      Settings.
    • Select Add a folder under Sources > Choose a folder location >
      Add this folder to Pictures.
    To categorize your photos, you may create an album to organize it. Click this
    link
    to learn how to organized into albums.

We'll be here if you need additional assistance.

Regile Reb, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Save photos from video not working

1. Save photos from video not working - Similar Threads - Save photos video

2. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  3. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  4. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  5. Saving photo from a video

Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  6. saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo: I have tried to save a photo from a video. It will not save and it gives the message' something went wrong'. I have repaired and reset microsoft photo. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this app. What is the fix for this issue?...
  7. saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo

saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo: I have tried to save a photo from a video. It will not save and it gives the message' something went wrong'. I have repaired and reset microsoft photo. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this app. What is the fix for this issue?...
  8. In Photos, can't save photo from video

In Photos, can't save photo from video: I want to save a frame from an avi video in Photos. Every time I try I get a message to try again, and to check with Microsoft Support if that doesn't work. Error message 0x80070057 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  9. unable to save photo from video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to save photo from video: Hi I am using Microsoft 10 photo app. It does not let me save a photo from the video. I was able to do it a few hours ago but now it won't let me. Please help. By the way, I did pay for the 360 Microsoft and it is still current. Thanks. Crystal...
  10. I cant save a photo from a video

I cant save a photo from a video: how to save a photo from a video. When doing this in the photo app I receive the error: something went wrong try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-a-photo-from-a-video/e727a33b-1d1b-46c9-87bd-cc741fd7cbcb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svaee photo from video not working