Windows 10: "save print output"

Discus and support "save print output" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I skip the "save print output" step when trying to print an already saved document or anything for that matter? HP Office Pro 6978 printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scotthicks2, Dec 11, 2018.

1. "save print output"

How do I skip the "save print output" step when trying to print an already saved document or anything for that matter? HP Office Pro 6978 printer

:)

scotthicks2, Dec 11, 2018

2. Can't Print After Update to Windows 10, get "Save Print Output As..."

I sent a list ot the steps I used when I was receiving that message 'SAVE PRINT OUTPUT AS' the other night. I had the HP3830 Office jet 3830.. After I installed the software I checked the control panel to be sure the Device and Printer was pointing to
    the correct printer and it wasn't. It was pointing to

MICROSOFT Print TO PDF. I changed to

HPCFE01A (HP OfficeJet 3830.

I also installed Adobe Reader DC software which is the free, trusted standard for viewing and annotating PDF's

I can tell you I have been printing everything since then. Good luck.

BobStanton_995, Dec 11, 2018
  3. I keep getting "Save Print Output As" and can't just print a page ; I have set the default printer and still obtain the same "save print output as"

I keep getting "Save Print Output As" and can't just print a page ; I have set the default printer and still obtain the same "save print output as" How do I fix this issue so I can print from the screen or print what I select??

JULIEGRIZZEL MEYERS, Dec 11, 2018
  4. "save print output"

Can't Print After Update to Windows 10, get "Save Print Output As..."

Incredible that Microsoft continues to do things that cause untold hours of wasted time. For me, I did add again my printer to the list of printers but anytime I try to print it tries to convert the document to .pdf and then demands I save the output
    with a file name .. and no matter how many times I save it and rename it, it never actually prints even as a .pdf, which I did not want in the first place. So thanks Microsoft, I can now not use my printer until I figure out what to do.

BrianCousins, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

"save print output"

1. "save print output" - Similar Threads - save print output

2. How to print a saved email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to print a saved email: Can any one advise how to print a saved email that has been saved to a file please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-a-saved-email/efa16fed-c461-4f03-b770-8bf72a6e040a"
  3. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  4. When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".: When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As". The printer and laptop have both been with me for a time, so I thought it might be my printer as it travels with me, so I purchased a new HP. Once installed, I tried to print...and same message! Help!!!...
  5. Can't Save a Letter Typed in Wordpad and Print It?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Save a Letter Typed in Wordpad and Print It?: First let me say that I know very little about computers, and joined here due to some struggles with my new Windows 10 computer. Thanks to all who take the time to read this and reply. Once in awhile I'll write a letter on my computer, save it to Documents, then have the...
  6. print/save as .txt explorer search results

print/save as .txt explorer search results: Good Day all I'm hoping there is a way to save what explorer finds into a text file or even excel. i have a bunch of music scaterd on a few drives and would like to know what is where and sort out dupes all help is greatly appreciated I was able to do it with tree...
  7. During print screen Save to OneDrive popup

During print screen Save to OneDrive popup: When I do a print screen I get the following: [img] If I choose Save to OneDrive the setting is remembered by OneDrive and I never see this popup again. Is there any way to reset this so that I see the Save to OneDrive popup again? 89350
  8. Print command asks "save"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print command asks "save": This morning I clicked "print" in Word, Notepad or elseware the print window opens, I click print and instead of print it ,"Save Print Output As" opens with "Save as Type: Open XPS Document (*.oxps)" option only, & an error "Could not start print job" appears. With my...
  9. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523
  10. Print Date in txt Output

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Date in txt Output: I have a batch file that outputs a text file for results of ipconfig. How can I add a date to the top of the printed page? ipconfig /all > c:\users\[username]\ip_config.txt 108327