Windows 10: save random notes/info

Discus and support save random notes/info in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; only requirement is it autosaves ever time you open app/soft it goes to that info/note cant be onenote cant be something you have to signin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Dec 22, 2019.

1. save random notes/info

only requirement is it autosaves

ever time you open app/soft it goes to that info/note

cant be onenote
    cant be something you have to signin

sometihing thaat opens fast perferred, not a hard requriement

:)

win10user999, Dec 22, 2019

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Dec 22, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Dec 22, 2019
  4. acmanten Win User

save random notes/info

Where are Windows TEN "restore files" saved/stored on Windows 10

Is there an info file showing steps 1,2,3,4,etc what is suggested to be done, saved, and or backed-up right after a new Upgrade to Win 10 has been done.

Thanks for your comments..

acmanten, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

save random notes/info

1. save random notes/info - Similar Threads - save random notes

2. Removing saved info

in Browsers and Email
    Removing saved info: I emailed my college teacher using Outlook and his email address now shows in the saved info box in Microsoft Edge (Window 10 21H1). Only his email address has a icon with a blue clipboard? next to it. No other saved email addresses have this icon. How do I remove his email...
  3. Passwords & log in info will not save

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Passwords & log in info will not save: My laptop Dell Inspiron went through a big update a few weeks ago and ever since my passwords and log in information for the websites I frequently visit will not save for more than day. This is happening in both the Edge and Chrome browsers and I did confirm I have the "save...
  4. Sticky Notes could not verify sign-in info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes could not verify sign-in info: About a week ago, I noticed that my Sticky Notes app was not signed in. When I tried to sign in, I received an error message: "We couldn't verify your sign-in info. We can't connect to the server. Error code 0x80072EFD". I tried resetting the app and reinstalling it but...
  5. word or note pad not being able to save/ save as.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    word or note pad not being able to save/ save as.: If you are having issues with not being able to save a document, try this. Go to search bar and type in Controlled folder, go to the controlled folder access program, then to "allow an app through Controlled folder access>then to add an allowed app, go to recently blocked...
  6. Saving log in info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Saving log in info: After just upgrading to Win 10/Edge, I'm finding that a lot of times, when I access a web site requiring a user ID and password, when I enter that info, Edge does not ask me if I want to save that info. I have that option turned on in my settings. Is that normal for Win...
  7. [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  8. Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  9. How to save an article in note pad ?

How to save an article in note pad ?: I have a no name one from China it worked great for a year or more but now that I have a problem he does not appear to want to help. If I was to get one from you I have all 4 cameras , I have my hard drive , antennas I just need what I need to get it back online that is my...
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...