Windows 10: Save the date for Microsoft Event: Imagine what you'll do

Discus and support Save the date for Microsoft Event: Imagine what you'll do in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Join us to see what’s next for Windows 10, save the date to watch the livestream of our #MicrosoftEvent in New York City on Wednesday October... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Save the date for Microsoft Event: Imagine what you'll do

Brink, Oct 6, 2016

2. Surface Book reboots rather than wake from sleep problem - Event ID 6008 and 41

I tried the Microsoft recommended solution as well. It does not address our issue. I started this thread because I did not find any other posts with a Surface Book reporting the Event ID 6008 and 41 as it relates to the wake from sleep issue I am experiencing.
    It is good to hear that I am not the only one. Now if someone will answer the question I have posed it would be very helpful. Event ID 6008 reports the exact time and date pf the unexpected shutdown. If we could only figure out what the event was that caused
    the shutdown, I believe this would lead to a solution. I imagine there should be some way to do this.

Harry Bennett, Oct 6, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    Does anyone here have any idea when the frigging 7.5 update is going to be available? I keep reading in the blog on Zune to get ready for it, but no real information otherwise

WP8 itself hasn't even gotten a release date yet. I imagine we'll find out when more info about WP8 comes out. There's a Nokia/Microsoft event on September 5th that might reveal more about WP8/7.8 if you want to check that out.

Entegy, Oct 6, 2016
Thema:

Save the date for Microsoft Event: Imagine what you'll do

1. Save the date for Microsoft Event: Imagine what you'll do - Similar Threads - Save date Microsoft

2. "You'll need the internet for this" What's this nonsense?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You'll need the internet for this" What's this nonsense?: I was invited to try the new Outlook for Windows, but kept getting the announcement "You're not connected to the internet" which is completely untrue. Googling this problem led to piles and piles of useless advice. But when I clicked on advanced setup and chose gmail,...
  3. "You'll need the internet for this" What's this nonsense?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You'll need the internet for this" What's this nonsense?: I was invited to try the new Outlook for Windows, but kept getting the announcement "You're not connected to the internet" which is completely untrue. Googling this problem led to piles and piles of useless advice. But when I clicked on advanced setup and chose gmail,...
  4. Date saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Date saved: I am trying to move some of my old files to a more recent drive. I cannot find any way to save the dates of the old files in the more recent drive. So far, the only way I can save the old dates is to use Microsoft 8.1. Help!...
  5. Date saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date saved: I am trying to move some of my old files to a more recent drive. I cannot find any way to save the dates of the old files in the more recent drive. So far, the only way I can save the old dates is to use Microsoft 8.1. Help!...
  6. Date saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Saving files dated in the future

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving files dated in the future: My PC is saving files with a date 3 days in the future. My system clock is correct.... why would this be happening? :S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-files-dated-in-the-future/062208cb-ef98-4b1c-a574-0e4315e1f33f
  8. when i save a file it saves the wrong date

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i save a file it saves the wrong date: The computer is saving the wrong date when I export or have a save-as file. How can I fix this? This is happening on 2 of the computers I bought new at the same time and they are having the same problem. Thanks Linda...
  9. Save the date: Windows 10 and Windows Virtual Desktop events

in Windows 10 News
    Save the date: Windows 10 and Windows Virtual Desktop events: With the release of Windows 10, version 1903 this week—and the Windows Virtual Desktop public preview back in March—we’ve organized some informative and interactive events to ensure you have the information you need to take advantage of the latest technologies and deployment...
  10. Microsoft Imagine for Institutions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Imagine for Institutions: What is Microsoft Imagine? Microsoft Imagine is the program that provides collegiate student developers, especially those who attend top CS universities, with the tools, resources and experiences needed to turn innovative ideas into reality. Welcome to Microsoft...