Windows 10: Save the date: Windows 10 and Windows Virtual Desktop events

Discus and support Save the date: Windows 10 and Windows Virtual Desktop events in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the release of Windows 10, version 1903 this week—and the Windows Virtual Desktop public preview back in March—we’ve organized some informative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Save the date: Windows 10 and Windows Virtual Desktop events

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ts/ba-p/642400

:)

Brink, May 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Do you have a source to back that up because it sounds like speculation.

Dunno about anyone else but I've seen nothing on MSDN or TN to suggest single machine license. What purpose would it serve when the OS is free?
    Hence why VL and Enterprise are not part of the offer I imagine..... more likely to be done the way Office 365 is imho, a subscription tied to an account......

Pill Monster, May 23, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Ahhzz, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Save the date: Windows 10 and Windows Virtual Desktop events - Similar Threads - Save date Virtual

2. Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.: I accidentally created 845 virtual desktops, due to a button malfunction. I'd like to erase desktop 2-845 via quick PowerShell command or something in that direction....
  3. the date on windows 10 desktop

the date on windows 10 desktop: To whom it may concern, how do I see todays date all the time on my desktop, and why do they hide it. also the apps from Microsoft store do not work on my laptop.. thank you for your help with this matter.....
  4. Virtual Desktops

Virtual Desktops: Right now, if I have three virtual desktops created, and I open Sticky Notes in VD 1 and then if I open Sticky Notes in VD 2, I sends me back to VD 1. This issue is very annoying and is making it very hard to used virtual desktops. Please Help!...
  5. Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education: Today, we are announcing Windows Virtual Desktop, the best virtualized Windows and Office experience delivered on Azure. Windows Virtual Desktop is the only cloud-based service that delivers a multi-user Windows 10 experience, optimized for Office 365 ProPlus, and includes...
  6. Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation

Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation: I recently got to set up my sister's new ASUS R541U laptop. To my surprise, switching between virtual desktops in Windows 10 with the four-finger horizontal slide gesture on its touchpad was a whole different experience than on my ASUS K501U. I only experienced such...
  7. Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Unable to add a virtual desktop on Windows 10: Hello! I've tried to use all hotkeys, read win 10 help center and still didn't find the answer. The virtual desktop icon is missing, hotkeys doesn't work. How to: [img] As is: [img] How can I add a virtual desktop on my windows 10? Thank you in advance!...
  8. Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?

in Windows 10 Support
    Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?: Can Virtual Desktops be saved from session to session? Can I recall today´s Virtual Desktops with all their windows, documents, and open applications when I restart the computer tomorrow? Can the session and the Desktops be saved before shutting down the computer? Will...
  9. Windows 10 Virtual Desktop and Mouse options

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Virtual Desktop and Mouse options: I haven’t used a Windows PC in years but think I’m about to switch back because of Apple’s draconian control over hard disk and RAM upgrades on computers with Retina displays. I love the Mac’s interface and I hate to go back to Windows, but sometimes you’ve got to make...
  10. Save the date for Microsoft Event: Imagine what you'll do

in Windows 10 News
    Save the date for Microsoft Event: Imagine what you'll do: [img] Join us to see what’s next for Windows 10, save the date to watch the livestream of our #MicrosoftEvent in New York City on Wednesday October 26, 2016 at 10AM EDT/7AM PDT. Source: Save the date for our Microsoft Event | Windows Experience Blog 66234