Windows 10: Save the date: Windows as a service AMA on May 4th 2017

Discus and support Save the date: Windows as a service AMA on May 4th 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I’m excited to announce an upcoming opportunity to “Ask Microsoft Anything” (AMA) about Windows as a service! The AMA will take place on Thursday, May... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Save the date: Windows as a service AMA on May 4th 2017

Source: Save the date: Windows as a service AMA on May 4th Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, Apr 25, 2017
  2. gud98 Win User

Communication Centre Memo Dates 1 day different from on phone??

I am using Nokia E66, and PC suite 7.1.18.0, windows xp service pack 2, phone firmware is 110.07.126 (03-10-08 Latest) RM-343

When I use Nokia communication centre, the dates of any memos i have on the phone show up as a day earlier in communication centre. So if I have a memo on my phone for today (start & end date as 4/2/09) it shows up in PC suite as on 3rd Feb and the start
    and end date show as 3rd Feb.

It very odd, and inconvienient

Also if I create a new memo in communication centre for today (4th) with a start and end date as the 4th once it has updated on the phone it shows on the phone as a start day as 4th but an end date as 5th. On the communication centre it still shows as 4th
    & 4th

Can anyone help with this problem?

Thanks

gud98, Apr 25, 2017
  3. error 80070020

Hallo everybody, i just fixed it (today 4th March 2018) by
    setting the date to 3rd December 2017 as well as another user suggested and after that i could have the access to the Store and download the app i needed

Andrea_631, Apr 25, 2017
Thema:

Save the date: Windows as a service AMA on May 4th 2017

1. Save the date: Windows as a service AMA on May 4th 2017 - Similar Threads - Save date service

2. Pes 2017 yamaları yüklüyorum ama olmuyor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pes 2017 yamaları yüklüyorum ama olmuyor: Pes 2017 yaması kuruyorum ama olmadı nasıl kurarsam kurayım hep oyun bozuluyor ve artık oynayamıyorum lütfen yardım edin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-2017-yamalar%C4%B1-y%C3%BCkl%C3%BCyorum-ama/0b7eb052-6c31-41b5-a9b9-b9120d3054c0
  3. Pes 2017 yamaları yüklüyorum ama olmuyor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pes 2017 yamaları yüklüyorum ama olmuyor: Pes 2017 yaması kuruyorum ama olmadı nasıl kurarsam kurayım hep oyun bozuluyor ve artık oynayamıyorum lütfen yardım edin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-2017-yamalar%C4%B1-y%C3%BCkl%C3%BCyorum-ama/0b7eb052-6c31-41b5-a9b9-b9120d3054c0
  4. Date saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Date saved: I am trying to move some of my old files to a more recent drive. I cannot find any way to save the dates of the old files in the more recent drive. So far, the only way I can save the old dates is to use Microsoft 8.1. Help!...
  5. Date saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date saved: I am trying to move some of my old files to a more recent drive. I cannot find any way to save the dates of the old files in the more recent drive. So far, the only way I can save the old dates is to use Microsoft 8.1. Help!...
  6. Date saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 update may 2017 problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update may 2017 problem: Hi all New here so sorry if it's not in the right place I got a notification about the new update for my system and I decided to install it today On start up it began the install and went through 100% and turned off, Now on start up it gets to the black screen...
  8. Visual Studio Team Services Update - May 11, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - May 11, 2017: As you may know, this week is the //Build conference. Along side that event, we are announcing a ton of VS Team Services enhancements, including rolling out our sprint 117 upgrade. Some of the changes are available immediately (because they were previously deployed and only...
  9. May 2017 security update release

in Windows 10 News
    May 2017 security update release: Today, we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. By default, Windows 10 receives these updates automatically, and for customers running previous versions, we recommend they turn on automatic updates as a best practice.More...
  10. Windows 10 for Education AMA on August 31st 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 for Education AMA on August 31st 2017: If you are responsible for setting up PCs and devices for a school or school district, make sure you attend our one-hour "Ask Microsoft Anything" (AMA) event on Thursday, August 31st from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. If you aren't familiar with the concept, an AMA...