Windows 10: save to desktop is not an option when I right click

Discus and support save to desktop is not an option when I right click in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; "save to desktop" is not an option when I right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Toolie/Ken, Dec 12, 2018.

1. save to desktop is not an option when I right click

"save to desktop" is not an option when I right click

:)

Toolie/Ken, Dec 12, 2018

2. Right clicking on a save website

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to rename the saved websites in Microsoft Edge. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the "Hub" - 3 lines in the right top corner of the Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the Favorites and check if the Websites are saved.
    • Right click and check if the rename option is available. Click on that and
      check if it possible to rename.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Shane Win User

save to desktop is not an option when I right click

Shane, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

save to desktop is not an option when I right click

1. save to desktop is not an option when I right click - Similar Threads - save desktop option

2. Desktop freeze when i right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop freeze when i right click: Everytime i right click on my desktop it freezes and i dont know why. I have the newest drivers for my gpu, windows is updated and the moving background is not the problem because when i shut it off it still does it. https://reddit.com/link/12rqnhh/video/frzaswpqxtua1/player...
  3. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  4. Add an option to create "new folder" when I right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add an option to create "new folder" when I right click on desktop: Hi,I want to add an option in right click on desktop options where-in I can create a new folder with an option to enter the required name.Please help!!Thanks in advance...
  5. Add an option to create "new folder" when I right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add an option to create "new folder" when I right click on desktop: Hi,I want to add an option in right click on desktop options where-in I can create a new folder with an option to enter the required name.Please help!!Thanks in advance...
  6. Add an option to create "new folder" when I right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Right Click Option

Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  8. When right clicking on desktop, the desktop freezes.

When right clicking on desktop, the desktop freezes.: Hi, i'm having a problem with my MSI Laptop, where I right click the desktop, then it will turn my cursor into the blue circle and try to boot up the screen the gives you all those settings. Then it will take around 2 minutes for that to actually show, but when I click it...
  9. No option to create shortcuts when right clicking on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    No option to create shortcuts when right clicking on desktop: The title pretty much sums up the problem. When I right click on my desktop and select 'New' the only option is to create a new folder and there is no longer an option to create a shortcut. Also if I create the shortcut elsewhere and move it to the Desktop the shortcut...
  10. No shortcut option on right click desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    No shortcut option on right click desktop: Please can anyone help. I have upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10. When right clicking the desktop I only get the option under the "New" menu to crate a folder, no shortcut. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks 15032

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save to desktop when its not an option