Windows 10: Save web document as text format ?

Discus and support Save web document as text format ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How to save web document as text file for ms edge just like internet explorer ? 178141 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by teots, Apr 22, 2021.

1. teots Win User

Save web document as text format ?

How to save web document as text file for ms edge just like internet explorer ?

:)

teots, Apr 22, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Text -> web based format.

Hey guys I’ve got a problem.

I am trying to import a text file into a web based format. Is there anyways of doing it automatically?

Pretty much pulling the data from this auto-updated text file (that’s in the intranet) and put it into a web based format, and highlight the value that’s over let’s set a random number 80/100.

Is this going to be easier to have it ran though Excel first and then pulling it that way or is there an easier way of doing it with HTML?

Thanks guys.

Tenforo, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member

How do i convert a Text document to another format ?

Hi Alexander,

For us to better assist you regarding this concern with converting a text document to another format, we need to ask a few questions:

• What program or application are you using?
    • What format would you like to change it to?
    • Just to confirm, what is the file format of your document?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Tenforo, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Save web page as word document.

I am trying to save web pages with both text & pictures to a word document for an assignment. How do I do this in Windows 10? I noticed there is no save feature in Microsoft Edge.

I tried to print the page with the idea of then scanning it back into the computer, but when I checked it before printing it half the formatting was missing. I also tried to find a webpage to word document converter on line but I had no success.

Tenforo, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Save web document as text format ?

1. Save web document as text format ? - Similar Threads - Save web document

2. How to save comments on a document converted to pdf from the Web?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to save comments on a document converted to pdf from the Web?: I am reviewing a Municode set of local government ordinances using Adobe comment. My employer too cheap to buy Edit module. I saved the regs as PDF so I could employ Adobe to review and comment on these regulations.However when I tried to save the review to file yesterday it...
  3. How to save comments on a document converted to pdf from the Web?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save comments on a document converted to pdf from the Web?: I am reviewing a Municode set of local government ordinances using Adobe comment. My employer too cheap to buy Edit module. I saved the regs as PDF so I could employ Adobe to review and comment on these regulations.However when I tried to save the review to file yesterday it...
  4. How to save comments on a document converted to pdf from the Web?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. text documents

text documents: I can't open any text documents. when i double click nothing happens and I don't get an error message I looked at multiple places on google but couldn't find the solution please help me ASAP....
  6. Cannot save text documents or images files

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save text documents or images files: Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.685) I am unable to save text files or images like I was sent a image over messenger and I cannot save it. It crashes and aske to close the program or wait. I have already been though this process. Unable to save to desktop Windows...
  7. Saving a document.

Saving a document.: When I save a word or any file it automatically saves in 4 locations. Even though I want it save in This PC. When I delete the file in one it deletes in all. I do I get this to stop?...
  8. save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document

in Windows 10 Customization
    save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document: when click on a picture and save image as it goes to save as screen but only option is save as text document and cant change it, it started doing this about 2 weeks ago, before that everything worked fine with pics, am using google chrome, am older guy and not computer...
  9. how to get fax and scan to save a text document.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get fax and scan to save a text document.: Everytime I scan in a document using fax and scan, it only gives me the options to save the document in file extensions not meant for the printed word. PLEASE Advise...
  10. saving documents

saving documents: when I save my documents files they also save in my pictures folder, which I don't want how can I stop them doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-documents/1c857732-3530-416a-8c69-8bb415943a59"