Windows 10: save workspace/desktop layout

Discus and support save workspace/desktop layout in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; would be nice to open something and just have a lot of my productivity apps open the way I want them to on the desktop 126962 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by despues18, Feb 10, 2019.

1. despues18 Win User

save workspace/desktop layout

would be nice to open something and just have a lot of my productivity apps open the way I want them to on the desktop

:)

despues18, Feb 10, 2019
  2. a111087 Win User

photoshop workspace save?

Hey,
    I want to know if there is any way to save workspace, i.e. open files and their position, as well as zoom level, not the menu looks.
    for example if i have several files open in photoshop, if i will close program, then on the next start i will have to open each file and position it as i like and zoom if needed. very annoying *Bang Head :banghead:

a111087, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Windows Ink Workspace - Reset/Clearing Contents Programmatically

Hi Robert,

Windows Ink Workspace is part of the system icons. Just like the Start button, the process of Windows Ink Workspace is not going to present in Task Manager. If do not want your users to use the Windows Ink Workspace, we recommend that you disable it. You
    can disable Windows Ink Workspace by following these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Locate Windows Ink Workspace, and then click the slider to turn it off.
    • You will now notice that the Windows Ink Workspace is gone from the Taskbar.

If you still want to have a function that will allow you to automatically reset or clear the contents of Windows Ink Workspace, we recommend that you post your suggested function using the Feedback Hub like what was mentioned by
    Erika Aro so that our Engineers can look into it and release your suggested feature on the next update of Windows 10.

Regards.

Argel Obm, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Mark7805 Win User

Desktop layout saver?

Is there a program out there that can save your desktop layout as a preset or something so say if I hit auto arrange or changed a resolution by accident, I could revert it back with a click of the button?

Thanks *Smile save workspace/desktop layout :)

Mark7805, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

1. save workspace/desktop layout - Similar Threads - save workspace desktop

2. Saving or locking desktop icons layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving or locking desktop icons layout: Hi, Do you know,trustworthy free of charge or paid third party solution to save the desktop icons layout in Windows 10 and 11. Even locking the desktop icons layout will help me. But in the "lock solution" the layout should not be automatic, it must stay locked as I had...
  3. Saving or locking desktop icons layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving or locking desktop icons layout: Hi, Do you know,trustworthy free of charge or paid third party solution to save the desktop icons layout in Windows 10 and 11. Even locking the desktop icons layout will help me. But in the "lock solution" the layout should not be automatic, it must stay locked as I had...
  4. Saving or locking desktop icons layout

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. GPO to make Desktop as the workspace only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO to make Desktop as the workspace only: Dear All, Please kindly advise if how do I control users to ONLY WORK WITHIN THE DESKTOP ENVIROMENTThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpo-to-make-desktop-as-the-workspace-only/3688870c-d001-420a-a79f-b7bec9a3f6b5
  6. GPO to make Desktop as the workspace only

GPO to make Desktop as the workspace only: Dear All, Please kindly advise if how do I control users to ONLY WORK WITHIN THE DESKTOP ENVIROMENTThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpo-to-make-desktop-as-the-workspace-only/3688870c-d001-420a-a79f-b7bec9a3f6b5
  7. CapsLock to switch keyboard layout and widget for workspaces

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CapsLock to switch keyboard layout and widget for workspaces: Hello. Is there any way to make CapsLock work for keyboard layout switching as on Linux: CapsLock switches layouts and Shift+CapsLock switches CapsLock state of keyboard? I've found one C binary, which uses low resources and works fast, but it doesn't simulate...
  8. Save desktop (win+tab) and window layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Save desktop (win+tab) and window layout: i would like to save all window sizes and position also wich windows/programms are open, so i can just open everything i need by pressing 1 or two buttons instead of reopening everything from scratch. maybe even save different windows/programm layouts on differen "desktop...
  9. Utility that not only SAVES desktop layout but actually RESTORES it?

Utility that not only SAVES desktop layout but actually RESTORES it?: I've tried several utilities that purport to save your desktop layout and restore it when something gets messed up. They all SAVE the layout (or seem to). The problem I have is that none of them successfully RESTORE a saved layout when you need it. Indeed, trying to use...
  10. Saving Multiple Desktop Layouts

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Multiple Desktop Layouts: I've created 5 "Desktop" screens setup for use between 3 monitors. For example: I have Chrome open in "Desktop 1" on Monitor 1. I have Microsoft Edge & Photoshop open on Monitor 2 on "Desktop 1". And lastly, on "Desktop 1" I have my Gmail inbox open on Monitor 3. Now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows save workspace

2. how to log out but save workspace windows

3. save workspace windows 10

4. how to save desktop workspace,
  5. windows 10 save desktop workspace