Windows 10: Saved accounts keep on signing out everytime I start my computer

Discus and support Saved accounts keep on signing out everytime I start my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This started when I updated last October 5, 2020. I am not only logged out on one app, but almost everything! - lockscreen: I used to have a pin,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Czarra Jade Tingson, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Saved accounts keep on signing out everytime I start my computer

This started when I updated last October 5, 2020.

I am not only logged out on one app, but almost everything!

- lockscreen: I used to have a pin, but now they asked me to input my outllook password.

- onedrive I use two, one business and one personal: a pop-up shows that I need to sign it to both of my accounts everytime

- ms office: I linked the software to my business outlook account, everytime I open ms word, they require me to sign in again. And I do enter my credentials, but it always fails and they say that the trusted platform module has malfunctioned, with an error code of: 80090016

- chrome: my google account keeps on signing it even when I'm using it. This is such a hassle since I have two accounts

account 1: personal, for youtube and browsing. saved bookmarks and extensions, passwords for websites social media, music platforms, streaming

account 2: education, linked for gmail, gdrive, google classroom and google calendar. So everytime I need to open these apps, I need to input again?

TL;DR - Almost every account I have linked in my laptop is signed out everytime I start my device.

These are the steps I have done to try and fix this:

- I downloaded google chrome canary instead, and re-installed google chrome basic. NO CHANGES

- I uninstalled the newest updates since October 7,2020 and I turned off all my automatic updates. I am confident that these errors were caused by the recent update: STILL NO CHANGES!

I hope someone can respond, and I tried reading some posts that it had something to do with Microsoft 10, 2004 build? I have that as well.
    Though, I am very affected since I'm a student learning remotely, and these obstacles are also causing me to get frustrated with the OS.

Czarra Tingson

Graduate Student.

:)

Czarra Jade Tingson, Oct 10, 2020

2. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Saved accounts keep on signing out everytime I start my computer

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Saved accounts keep on signing out everytime I start my computer :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Saved accounts keep on signing out everytime I start my computer

1. Saved accounts keep on signing out everytime I start my computer - Similar Threads - Saved accounts keep

2. I'm locked out everytime I sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm locked out everytime I sign in.: Every single time I sign into my outlook or Microsoft account it tells me my account is locked for too many wrong passwords and I must reset it. But my password was correct and I only entered it once.I HAVE RESET my PSWRD 13 TIMES just so I can get in. I can't get anyone on...
  3. I'm locked out everytime I sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm locked out everytime I sign in.: Every single time I sign into my outlook or Microsoft account it tells me my account is locked for too many wrong passwords and I must reset it. But my password was correct and I only entered it once.I HAVE RESET my PSWRD 13 TIMES just so I can get in. I can't get anyone on...
  4. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  5. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  6. Computer keeps signing me out

Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  7. Computer keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  8. I signed out from a computer, but it's still shows it in my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I signed out from a computer, but it's still shows it in my account: Hi! Today, on my computer, I changed the admin account from a Microsoft account to a local account, but the computer still shows up in my account. My question is that, will it disappear or what do I need to do?...
  9. I keep getting logged out of my microsoft account ,onedrive everytime i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting logged out of my microsoft account ,onedrive everytime i restart my pc: It is been happening since latest windows update version 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-logged-out-of-my-microsoft-account/1dda7163-eea0-49ea-8355-1830c0a70695
  10. Mail App on Windows Computer Keeps Signing Out of My Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App on Windows Computer Keeps Signing Out of My Accounts: I have a few gmail accounts synced with the mail desktop app on my windows 10 computer, but it keeps signing my out automatically. It's not a problem with an updated password I use google's option to sign in using my phone, and it's not an issue with the security certificate...