Windows 10: Saved Facebook page do not display well anymore (Firefox browser)

Discus and support Saved Facebook page do not display well anymore (Firefox browser) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I need help please. I used to save monthly posts from my Facebook group as a archive, and was able to view them offline opening them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nl61, Oct 26, 2019.

1. nl61 Win User

Saved Facebook page do not display well anymore (Firefox browser)

Hello everyone. I need help please. I used to save monthly posts from my Facebook group as a archive, and was able to view them offline opening them with Firefox. Then, I did something stupid, following a problem with Firefox, and went into the property of one of those files and changed the "open with" to Chrome (but still tipe of files: Firefox), instead of just using "open with Chrome". The result was appalling. I subsequently reversed the choice back to Firefox, but now, this and all other similar files (saved pages from Facebook) come garbled and unusable. All other saved web pages display correctly, only those old and new from Facebook.

I tried to find help on line, but this is a specific issue, I guess something was changed somewhere in the system forcing the "Firefox saved Facebook pages" to not display properly.

Thank you for any help!

:)

2. Unable to load the Facebook page completely on Chrome and Firefox browsers on Windows 10.

Hello Janne,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you have trouble accessing the Facebook webpage on Chrome and Firefox browser, and similar issue persists on desktop and laptop but not on iPad or phone. The issue persists even after clearing the cache, uninstalling
    and re-installing the Chrome browser.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if similar issue persists on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser?
    • Does the issue persists only on Facebook webpage?

You may be facing the above issue due to the browser components conflicting with the internet connection or the internet connection received on the computer on connecting to the webpage

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on logging in into the Facebook social webpage using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser. Also check if similar issue persists on logging in into other social accounts using Chrome or Firefox
    browser.

Step 1: If the issue persists on other social networking webpages also, run the
    Internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is fixed.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooter to complete.
    • Check the status after the troubleshooting is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue persists only on using Facebook webpage, I suggest you to get in touch with the Facebook support forum group for further assistance as you have already contacted them before.

Facebook

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes

I'm experiencing a constant problem involving a script while using Firefox browser, with Facebook open.

A pop up window on the page advises me that the following script is causing the problem....

https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php...HGcTRu_E.js:25

...and gives me a choice to "Cancel, Debug, or Continue" ??

I don't understand the nature of Scripts and am therefore at a complete loss, and confused about how to deal to the problem to sort it out.

Firefox becomes very sluggish, unresponsive and freezes when this annoying event happens.

A guess suggests that Java Script is associated with it.

sassofalco, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Saved Facebook page do not display well anymore (Firefox browser)

How do I make Firefox my default browser on a Windows 10 laptop

Step 5 is incorrect; when I go to choose an app, the only choices are Edge, IE, or Chrome; Firefox is not listed.

BruceEmory, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Saved Facebook page do not display well anymore (Firefox browser)

1. Saved Facebook page do not display well anymore (Firefox browser) - Similar Threads - Saved Facebook page

2. Black page on Facebook in Firefox on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black page on Facebook in Firefox on Win 11: The other day Win 11 security started popping up wanting to use the camera to make sure it's me even though I logged in with the camera. After looking in the windows security stuff my Facebook screen turns black on log in. Can't figure out how to fix it. I use Firefox and I...
  3. Black page on Facebook in Firefox on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black page on Facebook in Firefox on Win 11: The other day Win 11 security started popping up wanting to use the camera to make sure it's me even though I logged in with the camera. After looking in the windows security stuff my Facebook screen turns black on log in. Can't figure out how to fix it. I use Firefox and I...
  4. Firefox along with other browsers wont work anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox along with other browsers wont work anymore.: So my Firefox recently stopped working and I haven't been able to get it working again. I've deleted and reinstalled it, restarted my computer, did the winsock and int ip reset stuff , and none of it is working. I'd really appreciate help with this....
  5. Browser displaying web pages weirdly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser displaying web pages weirdly.: At first the pages load properly and after some app switching the the web page becomes unreadable. Wasn't getting this problem before this. I recently did a reset on Windows 10 and problem persists since then.[IMG]...
  6. Facebook Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Browser: Which browser do I have now? I clicked on Edge. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-browser/3f316119-6b38-48a4-acbf-20adf9b00501
  7. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  8. Facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook page: When signing in, FB page briefly then get an error that this page can not be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-page/661038a2-d748-4ff6-89c7-5b0f53d65df8
  9. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...
  10. Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes: I'm experiencing a constant problem involving a script while using Firefox browser, with Facebook open. A pop up window on the page advises me that the following script is causing the problem.... https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php...HGcTRu_E.js:25 ...and gives me a...