Windows 10: saved games folder

Discus and support saved games folder in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; hi guys, this is my first thread. my saved games folder (c:user/name/saved games) is missing, how to restore it? 150611 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by pvtgrim, Feb 15, 2020.

1. pvtgrim Win User

saved games folder

hi guys, this is my first thread.

my saved games folder (c:user/name/saved games) is missing, how to restore it?

:)

pvtgrim, Feb 15, 2020

2. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Feb 15, 2020
  4. saved games folder

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

saved games folder

1. saved games folder - Similar Threads - saved games folder

2. Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing: A few days ago, I researched if my Saved Games folder was safe to be moved from drive to drive because I couldn't uphold the storage with windows and that folder on one drive. I used an online tutorial of right clicking the properties folder and changing the default locations...
  3. Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing: A few days ago, I researched if my Saved Games folder was safe to be moved from drive to drive because I couldn't uphold the storage with windows and that folder on one drive. I used an online tutorial of right clicking the properties folder and changing the default locations...
  4. Saved Games Folder Gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saved Games Folder Gone: Greetings, A while back, I was working in my file explorer, trying to get a function for a game to work, when I discovered, that something I had done delete/got rid of my Saved Games folder on my C drive. I have attempted to find solutions online for how to create a new one,...
  5. Saved Games Folder Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games Folder Gone: Greetings, A while back, I was working in my file explorer, trying to get a function for a game to work, when I discovered, that something I had done delete/got rid of my Saved Games folder on my C drive. I have attempted to find solutions online for how to create a new one,...
  6. Saved Games Folder Gone

7. Saved Games Folder Disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saved Games Folder Disappeared: I clicked location under properties, and moved it, and the Saved Games folder disappeared from all drives. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-games-folder-disappeared/46430ebf-2812-466b-8610-4d6b5430c069
  8. Saved Games Folder Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games Folder Disappeared: I clicked location under properties, and moved it, and the Saved Games folder disappeared from all drives. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-games-folder-disappeared/46430ebf-2812-466b-8610-4d6b5430c069
  9. Saved Games Folder Disappeared

10. Saving game folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving game folder: Hi ,,I might have to reinstall windows and I am halfway through Wolfenstein colossuss and I don't feel like having to do it all again ,,could someone please tell me is it possible to save a folder that has the saves in and put it back after I have reinstalled the game...