Windows 10: saved games folder

Discus and support saved games folder in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; hi guys, this is my first thread. my saved games folder (c:user/name/saved games) is missing, how to restore it? 150611 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by pvtgrim, Feb 15, 2020.

1. pvtgrim Win User

saved games folder

hi guys, this is my first thread.

my saved games folder (c:user/name/saved games) is missing, how to restore it?

:)

pvtgrim, Feb 15, 2020

2. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Feb 15, 2020
  4. saved games folder

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

saved games folder

1. saved games folder - Similar Threads - saved games folder

2. Game's not Saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game's not Saving: So, i recently got SRBR ( super rude bear resurrection, Great game) and it just won't save. The game works fine, but when i close it, it resets my progress, i can't even find the save file location. What can i do? (Not sure if this happens with any other game, since it's the...
  3. Folder settings not saving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder settings not saving: Hi I am using Win 10 Pro 1909 64 bit I set FFlags=43200000 for a Folder. This turns off all sorting and grouping. I can go to the folder and move icons to different positions. When I exit and return to folder none of the changes are saved. All my NoSaveSettings in...
  4. saved games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saved games: how to clear saved games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-games/f9d57594-dca2-402b-b7df-6950634ecb60
  5. Controlled folder access is blocking game saving.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Controlled folder access is blocking game saving.: I'm trying to play a game on my computer that I bought off steam. I played it for an hour and then saved and turned it off. When I booted it back up, my save was gone and it said that "Controlled Folder Access" has blocked the game from making changes. When i click the...
  6. saved photo folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    saved photo folder: ight so I'm tryna make a slideshow for my home screen and I gathered images for it and they is saved in my photos but when I go to create a slideshow my images don't appear and nothin is in my saved photos folder so I cant make it? if yall don't understand lemme rephrase it....
  7. Saving game folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving game folder: Hi ,,I might have to reinstall windows and I am halfway through Wolfenstein colossuss and I don't feel like having to do it all again ,,could someone please tell me is it possible to save a folder that has the saves in and put it back after I have reinstalled the game...
  8. Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the "save" folder for Window Store games: My new machine shipped today, (!!!!!YAY!!!!!!), and should be here soon. My question : is there a folder/file I can save to a flash drive that will save my progress in a game? I've played this one silly little Tower defense game ,BTD5, for years now. First online then I...
  9. Games w Compatibily Windows 7 and change folder to SAVE your games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games w Compatibily Windows 7 and change folder to SAVE your games: if you have problems with your games try 1, DONT INSTALL IT in "Programs Files or (86)" directory 2, Create one folder and give it ALL PRIVILEGIES for ALL USERS, example D:\games\myGamesXXXX so, C:\Games will have ALL PRIVILEGIES (Total Access) for user ALL 3,...
  10. Folder view not saving

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder view not saving: I made a screenrecord for your understanding. Sendvid - Instant video upload 18513