Windows 10: Saved Games Metro Exodus

Discus and support Saved Games Metro Exodus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Crepmaehn, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Crepmaehn Win User

Saved Games Metro Exodus

I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game with equal Progress in my game? I can not find the folder.

:)

Crepmaehn, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Saved Games Metro Exodus

1. Saved Games Metro Exodus - Similar Threads - Saved Games Metro

2. How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall metro exodus completely?: Im trying to uninstall metro exodus as I have already beat it, but when I uninstall it only uninstalls a very small portion, leaving a majority of the 50gb there. How do I completely uninstall it?...
  3. Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC: Hi! I just installed Metro Exodus, but having a couple of issues. First and foremost, every time I launch the game, it starts in a lower resolution. But when I go into settings it says it is running at my native 1440p. The only way I can fix this is if I turn on dlss....
  4. Games saved on wrong harddrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games saved on wrong harddrive: So, I have installed games from microsoft store, because I have bought xbox game pass recently and I found out that even when I chose that I want to download the game on harddrive D, the game has been installed on harddrive C. When I tried to move the game in Windows settings...
  5. INTERNAL PARITY WHEA LOGGER 19 - METRO EXODUS - 9900K 5GHZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INTERNAL PARITY WHEA LOGGER 19 - METRO EXODUS - 9900K 5GHZ: My pc: 9900K 5G OC manually overclocked to 5ghz LLC level 6,all power limit maxed,sync all cores 50,core voltage was 1.315v. But now actually i bumped to 1.320v to see what happens. 2x16GB DDR4 3000MHZ GSKILL Asus Prime Z390-A Corsair 850RmX Pc is rock stable i think....
  6. Metro app (game) performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro app (game) performance: Hi I have found little to no discussion on this matter. Games barely seem to work on Win10, app store games that is. For example, GT Racing 2 loads 50%ish and exits. Farmville 2:CE loads only to a black screen after the Zygna logo, doesnt make it to the start screen....
  7. Saving game folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving game folder: Hi ,,I might have to reinstall windows and I am halfway through Wolfenstein colossuss and I don't feel like having to do it all again ,,could someone please tell me is it possible to save a folder that has the saves in and put it back after I have reinstalled the game...
  8. Lost Saved Games in Torchlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Saved Games in Torchlight: Last night, while playing Torchlight, the computer experienced some sort of indigestion and locked up. After forcing a restart, our entire history of saved games was gone. There are two saved SVT file games in {Windows8_OS (C:) > Users > Dudley > AppData > Roaming > runic...
  9. Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus: Looks good fbbqlvuovQ0 86777
  10. Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Gaming Software and recognizing Metro Apps: Greetings! A long lasting issue that is preventing me from using the Edge Browser is my love for my Logitech G700 Wireless Gaming Mouse which requires the Logitech Gaming Software for Profile switching functionality. Unlike the Logitech Options Software, being mainly...