Windows 10: saved passwords

Discus and support saved passwords in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do edit the stored password that are on my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EarlKemp, May 11, 2020.

1. EarlKemp Win User

saved passwords

how do edit the stored password that are on my computer?

:)

EarlKemp, May 11, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cannot access my User Account on local machine but can access Admin account. Need help finding password but NOT reset it as it will delete saved data.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you reset the local account password it will not delete the Saved data.

I suggest you to back up the saved data and files from the admin account and try to reset the password and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to reset the password.

• Press Windows + R.

• Type netplwiz and press enter.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Reset Password.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 11, 2020
  3. M.Soft Edge won't save email sign-in names & passwords to multiple yahoo accounts

Hi Jan,

We suggest that you turn on the Offer to save passwords in Microsoft Edge by following the steps below:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (…) >
      Settings
      > View Advanced Settings.
    • Turn Offer to save passwords to On.

saved passwords 6a1766a7-cb95-4409-a552-05fb3bc15f79.png

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 11, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

saved passwords

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 11, 2020
Thema:

saved passwords

1. saved passwords - Similar Threads - saved passwords

2. Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?

in Browsers and Email
    Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?: Hello, can somebody try the steps below to see if you are able to save password inside internet explorer. I want check if my internet explorer is working correctly or not. I have done these steps. 1. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet...
  3. Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?: Hello, can somebody try the steps below to see if you are able to save password inside internet explorer. I want check if my internet explorer is working correctly or not. I have done these steps. 1. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet...
  4. Lost desktop files and Internet saved passwords & browser history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost desktop files and Internet saved passwords & browser history: Lost desktop files and Internet saved passwords & browser history on restart Windows 10. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-desktop-files-and-internet-saved-passwords/2a9cd7c0-5f30-4004-9653-40b322786168
  5. New PC, can I copy over saved passwords?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    New PC, can I copy over saved passwords?: My neighbour is getting a new Dell Windows 10 PC, his old one is Win 10 as well, is it possible to copy over all saved passwords from various websites, Amazon, email etc from one PC to another? Thanks Steve 154747
  6. How to save password of win32 desktop appnot UWP app securely with Credential Manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to save password of win32 desktop appnot UWP app securely with Credential Manager?: I want to use Windows’s Credential Manager to save password of win32 desktop appnot UWP app. I write some test programs to read password of win32 app which are stored on Credential Manager, but I found password of win32 app can be easily got. Is there a way to save password...
  7. Update wiped out all of my saved passwords. I do not use Edge

Update wiped out all of my saved passwords. I do not use Edge: Thank you. You're .............. update wiped out all of my passwords and now I can't get into my Lastpass. This means I will have to open a new account. This is very inconsiderate....
  8. Question regarding windows 10 reset and saved browser passwords

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding windows 10 reset and saved browser passwords: I have a question. I recently reset my windows 10 pc, and selected the “delete all data” option. I then sold my computer immediately to a random stranger. On hindsight I realized that before I reset my windows 10, I did not delete my browser history on Microsoft edge, and I...
  9. how can i open file for all my saved passwords.

how can i open file for all my saved passwords.: how do i get my stored passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-file-for-all-my-saved-passwords/bc25df76-10ff-4abf-8337-816c4172e788"
  10. Windows 10 won't save my passwords when I clear my history etc even though I untick delete...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't save my passwords when I clear my history etc even though I untick delete...: So whenever I eventually try to clear my history I untick the option to delete form data and passwords and cookies etc but just the history. However, it still unsaves my passwords? Not sure what's going wrong. Using Google Chrome with no addons and Windows 10 on my Asus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show me my passwords file

2. my list of passwords

3. all passwords list

4. print stored passwords